Help! Corolla loose Front Bumper Cover

Hello folks, I have an used 2014 corolla S, and I have a question why the cover is pop out on the side.
it came like this when I bought it. So I don't know what happened to it.
The front bumper Cover on both side are loosed up as shown in the pictures. It pops out after a few second when I tried to force it in. It has missing some plugs around the front tires as shown, but I don't think that's causing it.

Is there anyway I can fix it without buying the new part.
Is it gonna get worst if I leave it alone.

File_000 (1).jpeg
File_000 (2).jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg

Go to the dealership and tell them that you need some body panels clips and show them the same pictures so they can get you the right ones and done. Everything should be fixed at that point!

Your welcome! Cause all they are are palstic rivet clips or the ones that are like metal slip clips that use a plastic push pin style retainer clip. I would do them all if you can even the ones that you aren't missing just to be on the safe side, because I know they are cheap and do usually break.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Same thing happened on my 2011 Corolla but only on the passenger side. I just took the clips off on the side that was loose, I unhooked that part of the bumper and then reinstalled it by pushing at the top part that was loose and then making my way out. It's still hooked in to this day so I'm guessing your dealer took off the bumper and reinstalled it quickly without checking. Not a big deal really.

EDIT: Just noticed in your pictures that your missing the bottom clip for the front bumper. Looks like someone for sure took off and reinstalled the bumper. I'd say go to the dealer and ask them to install new clips as well as install the bumper properly.

ari85

Same thing happened on my 2011 Corolla but only on the passenger side. I just took the clips off on the side that was loose, I unhooked that part of the bumper and then reinstalled it by pushing at the top part that was loose and then making my way out. It's still hooked in to this day so I'm guessing your dealer took off the bumper and reinstalled it quickly without checking. Not a big deal really.

EDIT: Just noticed in your pictures that your missing the bottom clip for the front bumper. Looks like someone for sure took off and reinstalled the bumper. I'd say go to the dealer and ask them to install new clips as well as install the bumper properly.
I have a 2014 Corolla S and the same thing happened to mine. Both sides are popping out. How much will the dealership charge for reinstalling the bumper? Or is this under the warrantee?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I simply took a screw and popped it in our 2007 always something happening with the use and car lol rather see it hang it now has no where to go, could care less you can see it doing highway miles Lol

Hello folks, I have an used 2014 corolla S, and I have a question why the cover is pop out on the side.
it came like this when I bought it. So I don't know what happened to it.
The front bumper Cover on both side are loosed up as shown in the pictures. It pops out after a few second when I tried to force it in. It has missing some plugs around the front tires as shown, but I don't think that's causing it.

Is there anyway I can fix it without buying the new part.
Is it gonna get worst if I leave it alone.

View attachment 1171
View attachment 1173 View attachment 1174 View attachment 1175
OMG dude same thing happen to mines i went to a body shop and they said it was broken. Did you fixed it? And if so how you do it?