Hide License Plate

Hey guys I would like to have some way of hiding my front license plate when I want the car to look semi decent at times. I also want to get rid of the holes drilled in my front bumper, so that it looks good when the plate is hidden. Do any of you know of a good product? The popular "show n go" plate holder apparently rattles like hell when at high speeds and that's not cool. What are your ideas? (if it matters I drive a 2014 Corolla S plus)

Yeah I know, but I often go "spirited driving" on remote mountain roads with Friends and at those times want to hide my plate for th3 the looks. And yes California requires the front plate.

Hey guys I would like to have some way of hiding my front license plate when I want the car to look semi decent at times. I also want to get rid of the holes drilled in my front bumper, so that it looks good when the plate is hidden. Do any of you know of a good product? The popular "show n go" plate holder apparently rattles like hell when at high speeds and that's not cool. What are your ideas? (if it matters I drive a 2014 Corolla S plus)
Buddy of mine has it on his 2015 Mustang in New York. Its the retractible one, uses it to hide his plate through speed traps. Sounds like a good idea for car shows but highly illegal IF seen by a cop, huge tickets. Have fun!