How far has everyone gone with their Corolla?

AC06F9B7-E7F5-4452-9789-378C5F7A0104.jpeg
It’s come a long way since 2014!
TRD - strut tower brace
TRD - rear sway bar
TRD - lowering springs (front)
kSports - coilovers (rear)
Megan Racing - H brace
Ultra Racing - rear strut tower brace
Hard Race - end links
Enkei - Rajin 18x8 35mm
Bridgestone - 225/45/18 (front) for now
Bridgestone - 245/40/18 (rear)
Mcguard - lug nuts and locks
TRD - catback exhaust
Weapon R - header
HPS - short ram intake
Jetchip - MAFS
Orange Virus tune
HPS - Red silicon coolant hoses
Pedal Commander
vleds - exterior LED’s (all)
Phillips - interior LED’s
Hydrolic hood struts
JDM - Red body bolts (engine compartment)
Mapisa body kit
Rear roof spoiler
and I’m sure I’m missing some items.

Kenwood 6-1/2” (x4)
Kenwood - head unit
Kenwood - rear tweeters
Kicker - 12” subs (x2) enclosure
Kicker - 1800.1
Kicker - 300.4
Kicker - 3/4” tweeters (front)
12volt solutions - remote start
TRD - shift knob
and again, I’m sure I’m missing more!

The Orange Virus tune, is that a simple plug-n-play system? Or did you have to take it to a professional tuner? And is it the same software that is used on the Scion iM? It was the only one I found on their site.

The Orange Virus tune, is that a simple plug-n-play system? Or did you have to take it to a professional tuner? And is it the same software that is used on the Scion iM? It was the only one I found on their site.
It’s a DIY tune. They’ll provide instructions on how to do it. It’s a 3 part thing and they’ll help you if you run into problems. It’s not a device, you need a laptop and the dongle that you get when you make your purchase.
I know it keeps disappearing and reappearing on their website, dunno what that’s about, but it’s the same tune as the iM.

It’s a DIY tune. They’ll provide instructions on how to do it. It’s a 3 part thing and they’ll help you if you run into problems. It’s not a device, you need a laptop and the dongle that you get when you make your purchase.
I know it keeps disappearing and reappearing on their website, dunno what that’s about, but it’s the same tune as the iM.
I finally got a reply from Orange Virus Tune. I asked them if the OVTune can make adjustments for the performance camshafts that Monkey Wrench Racing sell, but the guy at OVT never heard of those cams. https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product/mwr-cam-set-2-2zr-fe-stage-1/
The Rep at MWR said those cams are good for about 8 whp without a tune. If you used an AEM piggy ECU (that they used to sell) then the gains can be close to double.

I finally got a reply from Orange Virus Tune. I asked them if the OVTune can make adjustments for the performance camshafts that Monkey Wrench Racing sell, but the guy at OVT never heard of those cams. https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product/mwr-cam-set-2-2zr-fe-stage-1/
The Rep at MWR said those cams are good for about 8 whp without a tune. If you used an AEM piggy ECU (that they used to sell) then the gains can be close to double.
Nice! Do you know what the core charge is?
Sometimes I’ll buy things things just cause they’re made for our cars.
I’m not ready to rip open my engine yet, I have less than 25k and it’s paid for.

The ecu by itself could possibly make its own changes, even more so with the OVtune. But a custom tune would be more beneficial.

Thanks for doing the research!!

The core charge is $225. Of course you can avoid that by sending your cams before the purchase or get the money back if you send your original cans shortly after purchase. Just click on the MWR site that I included with my statement above and you can see yourself.

@T3kMan1 that looks real cool. can you please explain what kind of displays you have there in the center and on the app top right ? Did you do any mods in the dash itself or does it just look so cool at night and I have never realized this ?