How many inches does TRD Lowering Springs bring my car down?

Jlinn

.5 inch in the front and 1.5 inches in the back idk if you can get them though I went to the dealership to get mines and they were on back order and they wouldn't say why

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Just wondering how those springs affect the ride? The Corolla is no race car , so what`s the point?
Since the stock rear springs are higher at the back than the front, this will lower the back to make it match the front height. It's just for looks but it will help in the corners a bit.

koby

different companies will shoot for different markets when designing aftermarket springs for a vehicle. You have to look at the spring rate as well as how much they will lower a car. Personally i went with the Eibach's because of the progressive rate so it would be a decent ride normally but if I wanted to have some "fun" i could throw it into a corner a bit harder than stock. Plus it keeps the car looking from like a monster truck but not so low you have to worry about scraping on everything, been down that route before on a different car and it wasnt fun having to scrape the sub frame over speed bumps.