How many miles do you have so far??

mcp123

Hello all!

New to the forum here and new to Corolla's as well. I commute 100 miles a day for work and our Ford Edge and my F150 weren't cutting it for gas mileage. In December I picked up a 2014 Corolla S and am loving it! Bought it with 18k and it now has 29k on it. Winter MPG's were around 33-35 but in the past month I've been seeing 36.5-39, which is awesome.

Anyways, just curious how many miles you guys have on this gen Corolla so far, and if you've ran into any issues along the way. As stated earlier, I'm only at 29k but putting on around 25-30k a year. Hoping to keep this car up to 200-250k (if it will last).

I drive 120 miles to and from work. I bought my 2014 corolla sport 2 month ago with 45k miles on it. I am up to 49k. It hurts seeing the miles climb so quickly. lol

2014 Corolla S with 62,300 first owner, no issues, in the process of switching out bad brakes with high performance slotted disc brakes black with zinc coating, replacing pads and painting the calipers red (correct way not spray on)

2014 LE with about 82k on it now and back in the 70s is when my navigation/radio/bluetooth (Entune) went out same as the mileage for others who've had this issue

2014 with 58k miles. My car has been lowered since 6k miles and has had no MAJOR issues. I've only replaced 1 driver side CV axle and I think I need to replace the sway bar end links and outer tie rods.

2016 with 24k miles on it, about to go over 25k once I drive back to FL in 2 days. As a side note, does anyone know if I can still get my last free toyotacare service (25k miles) if I'm over 25k miles?

LOL, me 2, but I still drive up and down Hwy 35 Tuesday - Sat.

510 miles before I run out of gas, on a full tank low fuel light kicks ON @ 475 miles, I drive the iM 17.

2014 Corolla S bought with 24,000 miles,i now have 62,000 miles and after getting my exhaust and going a little crazy the last 2 months with it i feel like my motor or transmission mounts need to be changed,i feel the cvt shifts a little different now,it takes off kinda tired and it has a slight misfire

I have 4800 miles on my 2017 Corolla iM 6MT. I love it but I don't get a chance to drive it as much as I would like to. I drive a work truck and I have 7 cars that fight for my driving time. :cool:

My Corolla's in the garage right now in the shop, that old lady's driven miles. But I don't care right now because I'm going to Spain soon and I want to rent a Toyota. I have already found a good service site car hire marbella. Tell me have you ever rented a car for tourist purposes? Is it profitable or better to take a taxi?

2014 Corolla S bought with 24,000 miles,i now have 62,000 miles and after getting my exhaust and going a little crazy the last 2 months with it i feel like my motor or transmission mounts need to be changed,i feel the cvt shifts a little different now,it takes off kinda tired and it has a slight misfire

Since this post I now have almost 73,000 miles

Hello all!

New to the forum here and new to Corolla's as well. I commute 100 miles a day for work and our Ford Edge and my F150 weren't cutting it for gas mileage. In December I picked up a 2014 Corolla S and am loving it! Bought it with 18k and it now has 29k on it. Winter MPG's were around 33-35 but in the past month I've been seeing 36.5-39, which is awesome.
Sitting at 43k now.

I have a 2017 SE CVT with 55,000 miles and I’ve already had to have a transmission replacement. Would randomly drop out of gear and I could push the peddle to floor, redline it and absolutely no acceleration. Since the replacement it’s been fine about 5,000 miles on the new transmission I think.

2014 LE Eco with 41k. We did have one major issue with it. The EVAP system failed, thankfully under warranty, and was replaced. No other issues... reliable, comfortable, dependable... Looking to trade for the 2019 model now.

My first corolla was a 98 ce and was beaten up when we got her. But as much as she had wrong nothing stopped her. I bought my 2nd corolla 2015 s+ with just under 22k from Carmax in Sept. It was a fleet vehicle in Texas. I turned it in for alignment and they said tow was off. They have to order special shimmys and then they can do alignment. Has just over 23 now. I get highway miles to work and city miles going home due to traffic. Love him. What's this toyotacare before 25k? Can I get that? Doing black and white theme. Named him Black Bolt. On IG @blackboltcorolla trying to find corolla clubs in colorado or start one either for state wide or in colorado springs.

I have 108,000 miles and no major issues, except today when I left for work, the radio wouldn't come on. Just a black screen. About to bring it to the dealer. Not being hopeful tho.

I had an 1983 Corolla for 5 years, until it turned 120K in 1988, and have had many Toyota's since.

Last Tuesday I went to a Dealer auction & picked up a 2018 Corolla SE, which appears to be brand new with only 560 miles on it. I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles!
What do you guys think of getting an extended warranty 100K or 125K?? Are there any deals on warranties on this forum?

My first corolla was a 98 ce and was beaten up when we got her. But as much as she had wrong nothing stopped her. I bought my 2nd corolla 2015 s+ with just under 22k from Carmax in Sept. It was a fleet vehicle in Texas. I turned it in for alignment and they said tow was off. They have to order special shimmys and then they can do alignment. Has just over 23 now. I get highway miles to work and city miles going home due to traffic. Love him. What's this toyotacare before 25k? Can I get that? Doing black and white theme. Named him Black Bolt. On IG @blackboltcorolla trying to find corolla clubs in colorado or start one either for state wide or in colorado springs.
when you but a New Toyota from a dealer they give you free oil change and tire rotation for 2 years or 25K miles.

I had an 1983 Corolla for 5 years, until it turned 120K in 1988, and have had many Toyota's since.

Last Tuesday I went to a Dealer auction & picked up a 2018 Corolla SE, which appears to be brand new with only 560 miles on it. I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles!
What do you guys think of getting an extended warranty 100K or 125K?? Are there any deals on warranties on this forum?
I would pass on any extended warranty. Save the money in the event you need it for a repair... You probably won't use the money.

Mine is a 2015 with 91,000 miles. The car is rock solid and runs perfectly. The dealership tried to talk me into an expensive extended warranty when the lease was up, but who is kidding who? Corolla's are known the world-over for their legendary reliability... an extended warranty seems like a waste of money, in my humble opinion.

My 14 Corolla has 168,000 and no issues. My first Corolla was a 2007 which had 260,000 when I sold it to my next door neighbor who still drives it. The only weak point on these cars is the blower motor. All had the original starter, alternator, water pump, etc. The original brake pads were changed on the 14
at 154,000 and were still new looking. The original spark plugs haven't been replaced. I still use synthetic oil and get genuine Toyota oil filters from the dealer.

2015 LE with 115,000 miles. No major mechanical problems. My only complaint is that the front bumper cover keeps coming loose and both headlights have developed 'spider web' looking cracks along the top edge. Oil change every 5,000 miles. Replaced the coolant at 80K; new Denso Iridiums and a serpentine belt at 100,000. At that time I also checked the condition of the CVT fluid. Much to my surprise, it didn't look all that bad.

I have a 2015 Corolla S 2nd owner. I owned this for 2 years brought it with 39,857 miles. 2.5 years later I have 71,246 no issues. Just replace my brake pads and rotors upfront 65D0475D-4BA4-4AAD-BA0C-1DE79F5E7063.jpeg

I have a 2014 LE Premium purchased new and it just passed 81,000 miles. My spouse and I share the car and average fuel economy is around 33 MPG over the past 6 years. It’s seen varying usage from short 2-mile daily commutes to 3,500-mile 2-week road trips and has never even threatened to leave us stranded.

There have been some issues with the car. The head unit for the entertainment system was replaced under the Toyota extended warranty around 70,000 miles, basically paying for the warranty. The air conditioning compressor failed and sent shrapnel through much of the system around 76,000 miles. That was a very expensive repair.

Otherwise it’s mainly been routine maintenance. It got new tires around 65,000 miles but is still on its original brake pads, rotors, and drums. The suspension is getting a bit creaky so it’s probably due for some suspension work. There’s no way around the fact that it’s a 6-year old car with over 80,000 miles.