How Many Miles Do You Have?

My first Corolla was a 2007 bought in the same year used. Sold it to neighbor at 260,000 4 years ago and they are still driving it. Got a new '14 which now has 172,000. No oil use ever on either car. Wrecked the '14 but still drives well. These cars are little tanks. You can't tear then up.

2002 Corolla CE with 345k- paid $275 for it. Have so far put 100k miles on it, done brakes, shocks and struts, sway bar end links, replaced the tires twice and just replaced the headliner. My trusty commuter.

Betzy

How many miles do you have on your Corolla?
Hello Nathan.
You can bet longevity on these wheels
Mine 08 Corolla. 174000 zero issues.
It's great to brag about the mileage of my corolla though and eventually you'll probably be doing the same.
Good luck.
Betz

Attachments

Hey peeps first post on the forum!
I have a 2000 corolla with the 3 speed transmission.
Bought it on October with 189k miles and at this time we are at 201k.
Great car and hasn't given any problems, still on original trans and engine.

Betzy

Hey peeps first post on the forum!
I have a 2000 corolla with the 3 speed transmission.
Bought it on October with 189k miles and at this time we are at 201k.
Great car and hasn't given any problems, still on original trans and engine.
Nice. Welcome here. What is the cond of bones etc. This must have been a garage kept vehicle and hopefully in less extreme weather conditions than up here in Toronto. Do you have any pics?
Thanks
Betzy

Attachments

2008 corolla s. 192,000 miles and I have replaced a caliper, brakes and rotors, put in subs and a radio yesterday, valve cover gasket, transmission fluid and filter, and headlights. Owned it since November 1st. I’ve spent $3000 in total for the car and everything’s I listed. I’m joining the military in about a year and I’m hoping I’ll make it to 300,000, my bmw would’ve never made it to 300k so that’s why I want it to last so bad.

Betzy

2008 corolla s. 192,000 miles and I have replaced a caliper, brakes and rotors, put in subs and a radio yesterday, valve cover gasket, transmission fluid and filter, and headlights. Owned it since November 1st. I’ve spent $3000 in total for the car and everything’s I listed. I’m joining the military in about a year and I’m hoping I’ll make it to 300,000, my bmw would’ve never made it to 300k so that’s why I want it to last so bad.
It always pays to maintain.. is the slogan. At least maintenance gives you some peace of mind.
Betz

2005 Corolla CE Automatic 600K kms. Odometer stopped at 299,999 kms spring of 2012. Running beautifully. Personally changed blower fan motor, wheel bearings, spark plugs, oxygen sensors, battery, synthetic engine oil changes every 3 months, shock absorbers, tranny oil changes, and etc.