how much did you guys pay for the 2016 corolla Le

My wife and I just bought a 2016 Corolla LE this past weekend. We just went with the Truecar price, as it seemed pretty fair. I usually negotiate quite a bit to get the best price possible, but this time it seemed like Truecar was already at the best price. We're in San Diego. The true car price ended up being $16,035 for an LE with the CVT auto and the floor mats and no other options, including the $1000 cash back rebate. With tax, title, license, and all other dealer fees, the total came out to roughly $17,650 out the door price. $10k down and $750 trade in, brought our total financed price to about $6,900. 2.65% interest rate for 36 months netted us a $202/month car payment. No extra warranties. alarms, or fabric protector. Hope that helps! BTW, what makes you want to trade in the L and get an LE so soon? I'm not sure the backup camera and CVT will make the trade worth your while.

Was just at the dealership and asked about the LE Plus. I'm in California. The OTD price was around $17,570 with no extra options.

BTW, what makes you want to trade in the L and get an LE so soon? I'm not sure the backup camera and CVT will make the trade worth your while.
Backup camera, CVT (=quieter ride, better MPG), remote key fob, cruise control, auto-climate, variable speed wipers, better cloth and choice of color, for around 900$ MSRP (more if the L is manual).
Not saying it's a big deal. I don't think OP want to trade in so soon (would be foolishness financially) but just checking, bordering buyer remorse.;)

There are always aftermarket Backup Cameras you can install that cost around $100.
I was told that if I was to do a after market camera installation I would have to replace my toyota manufacturer radio and I don't won't to do that. I wish there was a way of getting a backup camera without having to replace my radio display .

My wife and I just bought a 2016 Corolla LE this past weekend. We just went with the Truecar price, as it seemed pretty fair. I usually negotiate quite a bit to get the best price possible, but this time it seemed like Truecar was already at the best price. We're in San Diego. The true car price ended up being $16,035 for an LE with the CVT auto and the floor mats and no other options, including the $1000 cash back rebate. With tax, title, license, and all other dealer fees, the total came out to roughly $17,650 out the door price. $10k down and $750 trade in, brought our total financed price to about $6,900. 2.65% interest rate for 36 months netted us a $202/month car payment. No extra warranties. alarms, or fabric protector. Hope that helps! BTW, what makes you want to trade in the L and get an LE so soon? I'm not sure the backup camera and CVT will make the trade worth your while.
You and your wife got a really good deal because I paid 17,560 for just the L model . And your right I'll just go ahead and keep my L model and go without the backup camera (even though I would have loved to have one )

Backup camera, CVT (=quieter ride, better MPG), remote key fob, cruise control, auto-climate, variable speed wipers, better cloth and choice of color, for around 900$ MSRP (more if the L is manual).
Not saying it's a big deal. I don't think OP want to trade in so soon (would be foolishness financially) but just checking, bordering buyer remorse.;)
You made a great point thanks

I was told that if I was to do a after market camera installation I would have to replace my toyota manufacturer radio and I don't won't to do that. I wish there was a way of getting a backup camera without having to replace my radio display .
You could get one with an external display that you attach to anywhere you want on the dash. I saw one at Auto Zone for $110 or $120 a while back.