How often should we clean fuel injectors?

I have a low mileage Corolla Altis 2010 GLE. It hasn't yet completed 7000 km (it is my No.3 car). Although I get the oil changed once a year, I haven't had the injectors cleaned after the third free service in 2012.

My question is do we need to get the injectors out and have them cleaned once a year even if the car isn't used much? Or do you suggest putting an STP injector cleaner in the gas tank whenever it is filled up? Thanks.

Depends on where you're at. Fuel is different around the world. Some places will have dirtier fuel than others. I don't know for sure where the dirtiest fuel is, but I grew up in Venezuela in South America and I am certain the fuel there is dirtier than the fuel that I now have available in Canada. Anyway, a good fuel injector cleaner every so often should do the trick. I would also read your manual to see what it suggest.

I have a low mileage Corolla Altis 2010 GLE. It hasn't yet completed 7000 km (it is my No.3 car). Although I get the oil changed once a year, I haven't had the injectors cleaned after the third free service in 2012.

My question is do we need to get the injectors out and have them cleaned once a year even if the car isn't used much? Or do you suggest putting an STP injector cleaner in the gas tank whenever it is filled up? Thanks.
I wouldn't even consider looking at the injectors until you have around 100,000 Plus Kilometres on your Engine. Even then, they'll probably still be in good shape. Just stick to your regular Oil and Filter Maintainance for the time being. Unless your experiencing a loss of power in your Engine or sporadic acceleration, there really is no need to bother too much with the injectors. Generally, I do Spark Plugs once every 125,000 Km's/75,000 Miles. Radiator Flush and New Anti-freeze every 5 Years. Transmission Fluid Drain every 3 Years and then Fluid Drain and Filter every 5th Year. I would only do Coils and Injectors as needed. If you are using standard Dino (conventional oil) you can safely go up to 8000 Km's/5000 Miles before an oil change. Synthetic even longer, but you should also use a Synthetic Long Life Oil Filter that is compatible with Synthetics. Do not put anything like STP in your Engine. That's alright for a low priced beater car that you really don't give a shit about...but Toyota Engine are designed and well made and nothing you put in them will improve upon them.