How to make them look good.

I just bought a 2015 Corolla LE as a family vehicle, but I can't keep anything stock and this is my first foreign car. Just wondering where you all buy your aftermarket parts from? Not looking to make it fast, just looking for some appearance upgrades.

Autoanything has a great selection of parts at good prices. I ordered a Borla exhaust, HPS short ram intake, and JET mass airflow sensor from them. All 3 made a big difference in the performance.

Autoanything has a great selection of parts at good prices. I ordered a Borla exhaust, HPS short ram intake, and JET mass airflow sensor from them. All 3 made a big difference in the performance.
I agree, very good site to get parts & ideas from. I got my short ram intake from them also. Found the cross-drilled & slotted rotors on there, but found the same parts cheaper elsewhere. If you sign up for there spam, they send out promo code all the time. Only problem is that they have lots of restrictions on the codes, despite it saying 20% off your order.

Andysautosport is another good place, as is Amazon & eBay. Got my LED fog lights from eBay. Also just search through the forum. I've been finding all sorts of interesting parts & manufacturers here. Found the suspension parts I've been looking for at MeganRacing, but have their products cheaper elsewhere.

So how well did that new MAS work with your HPS intake? Any issues?

I try to stick with Toyota and TRD parts as much as possible. But Amazon, eBay (somewhat), TRDshop.com, TRDparts.com.
I have also bought from dealers all over the country. Their prices are more competitive that way.
CarID.com used to be good, but they will list parts that are for your car and then a bunch of shit that's not. Can get very confusing.
Also rockauto.com, so I hear.

I try to stick with Toyota and TRD parts as much as possible. But Amazon, eBay (somewhat), TRDshop, TRDparts.
I have also bought from dealers all over the country. Their prices are more competitive that way.
CarID used to be good, but they will list parts that are for your car and then a bunch of shit that's not. Can get very confusing.
Also rockauto, so I hear.
CarID is alright, & RockAuto is good for older cars. Last I checked they only had stuff for 2012 or older though.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Appearance upgrades are all subjective and it's really only up to the owner to decide if the appearance looks good or not. I'd suggest just looking around on Corolla forums such as on here and ToyotaNation and seeing what others have done. Also, look on Instagram because there are a lot of Corolla people on there with some really good looking cars. Here's a modifications thread to give you some build ideas: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/3...modifications-available-11th-gen-corolla.html

I just bought a 2015 Corolla LE as a family vehicle, but I can't keep anything stock and this is my first foreign car. Just wondering where you all buy your aftermarket parts from? Not looking to make it fast, just looking for some appearance upgrades.
I have a Mapisa body kit on, but I am planing on getting a front gt splitter instead of the front body panels that came it the kit

Attachments

View attachment 2287
I guess I took this pic when I was waiting for Jet to send it back.
Would you recommend the same sensor for anyone else? I'm wondering if that may help the issue I have when the A/C is running....

On another note, how difficult was it to remove the cowl to install that strut tower brace? I'm looking at getting one after I get my new wheels next weekend. I'm worried about the clearance, & it just dawned on me about the master cylinder.

Would you recommend the same sensor for anyone else? I'm wondering if that may help the issue I have when the A/C is running....

On another note, how difficult was it to remove the cowl to install that strut tower brace? I'm looking at getting one after I get my new wheels next weekend. I'm worried about the clearance, & it just dawned on me about the master cylinder.
Very easy. If you ordered the TRD bar, it will come with detailed instructions.
Take note, on the outsides of the cowl, there are two smaller pieces. Be gentle with them. Use your thumb on the front and pop them UP.
They have a piece in the back that slips up under the windshield and is easily broken. Granted they're only about $10-$12 each.
Your gonna need a 14mm wrench. I have several because of this part. Ratcheting, offset and standard. Just makes it easier. 37 ft-lb btw.

Yeah man, get the sensor! Throttle response is noticeable!

Very easy. If you ordered the TRD bar, it will come with detailed instructions.
Take note, on the outsides of the cowl, there are two smaller pieces. Be gentle with them. Use your thumb on the front and pop them UP.
They have a piece in the back that slips up under the windshield and is easily broken. Granted they're only about $10-$12 each.
Your gonna need a 14mm wrench. I have several because of this part. Ratcheting, offset and standard. Just makes it easier. 37 ft-lb btw.
You da man C.D! Thanks for the info. My only problem with the TRD parts is that they're red. Major conflict with my color scheme. :(

Since your talking appearance and not bolt on goodies, Id say those that make the greatest difference are Wheels /tinting /lowering /body kit of your desire. I added (as did another member here) Carbon Fiber vinyl to the entire roof. That made an enormous difference in appearance. All these things can be found from dozens of retailers either online or local shopping .