How to remove 14 Corolla S lip spoiler

I would like to remove the stock lip spoiler from my 14 Corolla S so that I can paint it and then re attach it. How is the spoiler attached to the car? Tape? Glue? Screws? Something else? Thanks

Tape it ...are you doing plastidip ?
Nah man I have plasti dip on there right now. I'm actually looking to go with full on black paint and clearcoat. That's why I need to remove it rather than just spraying it on the car. I just dipped it on the car. I want that shine haha. and before someone says it, no plasti dip glossifier is nowhere near as shiny as clearcoat. LOL
Here's my setup if you haven't seen already.
IMG_8614.JPG

According to this diagram from a part seller, all of those answer !
Ah sh't that's going to make my life difficult lol. Thanks for the pic though, thats really helpful. I'm going in for routine maintenance in a week so if nobody mentions an easy solution on here I'll ask one of them.

Hey noodle, on mine i ordered an aftermarket spoiler painted and clear coated shipped to my house for about 80 bucks it can be a bit of a pain in the ass to install because the oem spoiler has studs that tighten the spoiler down with nuts. And the aftermarket i recieved just had 10mm bolts. Not bad honestly for 80 bucks.

Removing the OEM spoiler isnt to bad, but you'll most likely bust off the side clips they are very hard to access. I bought new ones just in case they were 5 bucks for 2 clips. But did not need them for the aftermarket spoiler.

Install on the aftermarket one is a pain in the ass just so you know if you do decide to go that route.

Removing the OEM spoiler isnt to bad, but you'll most likely bust off the side clips they are very hard to access. I bought new ones just in case they were 5 bucks for 2 clips. But did not need them for the aftermarket spoiler.

Install on the aftermarket one is a pain in the ass just so you know if you do decide to go that route.
Nah I'm just planning on removing mine, painting it, then putting it back on

koby

Spray it on the car? You can cover/ tape off the rest to avoid overspray if you are that worried about taking it off

Spray it on the car? You can cover/ tape off the rest to avoid overspray if you are that worried about taking it off
Yeah I know that's an option, but it would just be done so much better off of the car haha. and i love the setup you have going there with the wheels tires and mud flaps. what wheels and tires are they? Looks sick (referencing your profile picture) (ive seen it somewhere before. maybe TN)

koby

Yeah I know that's an option, but it would just be done so much better off of the car haha. and i love the setup you have going there with the wheels tires and mud flaps. what wheels and tires are they? Looks sick (referencing your profile picture) (ive seen it somewhere before. maybe TN)
Advanti Dst Storm S1's with some 225/45 r17 yokohma tires. Nothing super special just a nice little budget setup