HPS intake

I have been keeping in contact with HPS Performance on the short ram intakes.
By way of Facebook, I have learned that the wrinkle black has been discontinued but a new color has replaced it.
Hope they don't mind that I'm sharing their picture, but after all, it was on Facebook. IMG_1857.JPG
How about gun metal!

How are you tested? Do you have to take the car in every year or two? Or do they have those mobile emissions readers?
Every 2 years you have to take your car in for a 2 part inspection, first part is visual, any mods relating to emissions and such need to have a CARB exemption number otherwise they are automatically illegal, and the second part is the electronic part where they use a bunch of sensors to test your emissions and such. I haven't gotten mine smogged yet because new cars after a certain year (mine included) don't need inspection for 6 years from model year. Then the every 2 years rule goes into effect.

Every 2 years you have to take your car in for a 2 part inspection, first part is visual, any mods relating to emissions and such need to have a CARB exemption number otherwise they are automatically illegal, and the second part is the electronic part where they use a bunch of sensors to test your emissions and such. I haven't gotten mine smogged yet because new cars after a certain year (mine included) don't need inspection for 6 years from model year. Then the every 2 years rule goes into effect.
All they do here (VA) is stick a probe up the tailpipe. We also have mobile setups usually set up on an exit ramp somewhere. I don't know what that's about since I've never tried one. But it's an approved test through our DMV.
We would have to go online and located one and then "schedule" a drive by. I'll try it next year and let you know what happens. Lol