I found a 2017 LE bumper how many stickers do I need lol...

I assume this bumper flew off during a wreck but it was just laying there at a intersection for a day so I took it.

Paint is very bad and right where the bottom of the upper grill sits is ripped (easy fix and hidden after the grill goes on).

Bottom of it is rough too but a lip will hide that

Since its free and not worth it to fix, AND I already did a 2017 SE front end swap on my 2014 S. I'm going to sticker graffiti the white areas.

How many stickers would I need to cover up the white areas I know there are different sizes but just wondering how many I should order on average?

I know some will hate but my friend did it to his 97 240sx back in the day and I always wanted to do it and I don't know why.

Attachments

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I'm assuming the plate on the bumper is from the original owner and not yours. If that's the case, I'd try and find a way to contact the owner and see if he/she wants their bumper back. You never know, maybe the person came back the next day to look for their bumper only for it to be gone.

To much trouble, City would have came and scrapped it. And I highly doubt if I walk into the tax office they will hand me the info of the people so I can return a torn in half bumper.