Ignored on this site

Hi. I've posted on this site twice, asking questions in the respective forum of the year of the car I have, and I'm completely ignored. Am I not doing this correctly? Is there a better forum for responses?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
You got one taken care of, the maint rec light. I amsure if Scott or Don came back on they at least reassure all to research the site for your answer, then ask. and in time which itdid you get a response.

enjoy

You got one taken care of, the maint rec light. I amsure if Scott or Don came back on they at least reassure all to research the site for your answer, then ask. and in time which itdid you get a response.

enjoy
Sir/Madam, I pay strict attention to details. I thrive not to waste anyone's time. I always search for an answer before I post. I've been in four forums with other brands that I've owned, and I'm on the Apple forum with my Mac products. Trust me, I've been lectured enough about research and know how these forums work.

Thanks for your reply.

enjoy
My apologies to you. There are searches that I overlooked. I guess I was looking for the heading "Maint Reqd", just as it displays in the car. Anyhow, thanks for advising me!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
two people basically took off outta hear for a year, one came back, many who come don't stay they just ask andgo. you gotto keep participating and some will pop in