I'm just gonna leave this here...

I'd definitely install this if it didn't require putting our expensive lights in the oven for a bit to loosen up the glue which of course may cause it to never be quite waterproof again. I think my LED bulb replacements , tinted sidemarker, and blacked out "eyelids" are good enough for me.

I'd definitely install this if it didn't require putting our expensive lights in the oven for a bit to loosen up the glue which of course may cause it to never be quite waterproof again. I think my LED bulb replacements , tinted sidemarker, and blacked out "eyelids" are good enough for me.
I with you!
Now if some company manufactured a light like this, I'd buy it!

I've baked my headlights several times to open them up when doing a HID retrofit with no issues. They have always sealed right back up as there is plenty of the black sealant. If you were every worried you can even get additional sealant if you wanted. No need to be paranoid about it not sealing up again.

Yours didn't come with them? What model do you have? I'm sure its just a pin in a wiring harness somewhere that's left empty in your model. Perhaps the bunch to the left of the pedals?
I have a 14 LE.
The connector that would be used, is not there. There are extra wires behind door panels, that are capped off. I don't believe these are for the signals.
Also, there are no extra wires going to the mirror.
I would have to replace the wiring harness in the door or run my own wires.
This would be a tough mod.
Maybe later down the road I will revisit the idea.

I like. I also have always been a fan of demon/angel eyes. Which are also sold as kit. Jesus, they are a pita. Removal, disassembley , install, reassemble , rewire, ...a nightmare.

Yours didn't come with them? What model do you have? I'm sure its just a pin in a wiring harness somewhere that's left empty in your model. Perhaps the bunch to the left of the pedals?
Only the S models have the turn signal mirrors. I'm with Chris though, that it'd be a tough mod to do on the L/LE models since the harness apparently isn't there.

I would put the lights in, but we have annual state safety inspections and I'm sure they would fail me if they didn't work. Damn Virginia!
Otherwise, the factory lights are about $19 each and the covers are around $40 each.
Man I thought I had it bad in California with our awful CARB laws. I drilled holes in my airbox which I feel helps me get a little bit better airflow and gets me slightly better responsiveness and I'm pretty sure I'll have to buy a new airbox before getting smogged. Not sure but we'll see. (yeah I know i'll catch crap for drilling ghetto holes and sucking in hot air etc etc) Anyway, it would be easy to test those capped wires you mentioned. just use one of those simple wire testers that I'm sure you have, being an electrician, and see if it flashes when you have the turn signal going.

Man I thought I had it bad in California with our awful CARB laws. I drilled holes in my airbox which I feel helps me get a little bit better airflow and gets me slightly better responsiveness and I'm pretty sure I'll have to buy a new airbox before getting smogged. Not sure but we'll see. (yeah I know i'll catch crap for drilling ghetto holes and sucking in hot air etc etc) Anyway, it would be easy to test those capped wires you mentioned. just use one of those simple wire testers that I'm sure you have, being an electrician, and see if it flashes when you have the turn signal going.
The way they're terminated seem like they have some other purpose. There's this cylindrical thing on the end of four wires with some kind of resin. I dunno, hard to explain without a pic. But those are the only "spare" wires in the door harness.
Next time I take off a door panel I'll look into it more and take some pics.

The way they're terminated seem like they have some other purpose. There's this cylindrical thing on the end of four wires with some kind of resin. I dunno, hard to explain without a pic. But those are the only "spare" wires in the door harness.
Next time I take off a door panel I'll look into it more and take some pics.
Yeah next time I have my panel off I'll look around for the wires for my signals.

Yeah next time I have my panel off I'll look around for the wires for my signals.
The wires I'm referring to are bundled in the harness kinda below the door opener. Might be behind the plastic. The "termination" (if you will) is a black plastic like sleeve about 2" long. Looks like there is some epoxy or resin in it.
It has a smaller diameter than say a pencil, and there should be two of them.
Let me know what you think, whenever you get around to it.
I might look again this weekend on the passenger door since I still need to dynamat that door.

The wires I'm referring to are bundled in the harness kinda below the door opener. Might be behind the plastic. The "termination" (if you will) is a black plastic like sleeve about 2" long. Looks like there is some epoxy or resin in it.
It has a smaller diameter than say a pencil, and there should be two of them.
Let me know what you think, whenever you get around to it.
I might look again this weekend on the passenger door since I still need to dynamat that door.
Let me know how much of a difference the dynamat makes! I will definitely be doing behind the speakers when i upgrade my speakers but I'm just not sure if its worth it for the entire car. The stuff is expensive and heavy!

Let me know how much of a difference the dynamat makes! I will definitely be doing behind the speakers when i upgrade my speakers but I'm just not sure if its worth it for the entire car. The stuff is expensive and heavy!
It's making a huge difference! I'm only installing it on the outer door skins and trunk skin. Oh and on the back side of some of the plastic panels and the gas door.
I did the rear deck lid and stopped all of the problems back there!

How did u replace ur led bulbs? Mine burnt out randomly on passenger side

but we have annual state safety inspections and I'm sure they would fail me if they didn't work. Damn Virginia!
Grew up on Quantico USMC base in the 60's, and spent some time in Staunton/Churchville/Verona area! I will admit to being fond of the Virginia DMV, though. They were the fastest i've ever been through. Inspections are 50% for safety and 103 bazillion percent for profit and tax base. ptoooie!