Info You Want From TIS Toyota

Alright, a lot of people want to get certain information regarding our vehicles. Unfortunetly, the only place with exact information would be the TIS Toyota website. A 2 day membership costs $15. Some people do not want to spend money, some people just do not have the means to buy anything online or just do not trust online transactions. If you have something you want to get from the TIS Toyota database list it in this thread. 7 days after this thread gets started we should all discuss as to who would want to take the plunge and get all the information. So, list what you want from the website!

Stereo and speaker specs/ sizes
6 x 9 in the rear, 6.5" up front (believe the tweeters are 1.5" if you have six speakers)

As far as the stereo goes, removal? Or specs on that as well? (TIS didn't have anything on the stereo other than wiring diagrams, removal, and installation).

Most of the customization that I would want to do on the car is with the stereo. (The alternator would be covered by warranty and I could probably figure it out on my own if I needed to.)

I would like to see info on the radio pin-outs and also removal of the center console for running wires to amplifiers (although there are probably other threads about that).

Yeah, boring ... I will take a slice of pizza when it shows up, though!!!

Continuing on - Does anyone have the complete pin-out for the 2014 Corolla Stereo (I'm interested in the non-Nav version, but the Nav info would be useful also).

It won't matter if this pans out - but if it doesn't it would be useful to know: http://www.corollaforum.com/showpost.php?p=7548&postcount=12

I think the power wiring is unchanged - http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Toyota-Wiring.pdf and I've found info on the 2013 Rear View Camera power, gnd and signal wiring and I doubt the 2014 changed, but it would be nice to know the pin-outs for reverse sense, SWC, USB, BT, parking brake applied, etc.

Thanks!!!

Can you confirm if the pizza will be delivered or will it come out of my CD tray?:D
I can confirm that Toyota is working on a miniature teleportation system for future car's which will include pizza delivery and other items. They are currently working out bugs in which the radiation kills the passengers though.