Install Pioneer AVH-4100NEX and Backup Camera in 2014 Corolla L

Hello guys, I'm new here in this forum and I hope you can help me.

I bought a Pioneer AVH-4100NEX and a backup camera to added in my 2014 toyota corolla L, the camera is Rydeen CM2-T150B-PR HD MINy.

I want to do the installation myself and I need some help with the following:

1 - I need to know how to attach the camera in my truck in the between the plate lights, I don't know how to create a hole there, if anyone can give a link with some helpful information that will be great.

2 - I want to install my camera in the way that I can activate it while driving, I know that the AVH-4100NEX has an option to see the camera but I don't know if to get this working I have to do a special installation.

3 - For the Steering Wheel Control I bought the ASWC-1 AXXESS. As you guys probably know the AVH-4100NEW come with CarPlay and Androi Auto to use some cool features in your phone like Google Maps and Google Voice. What I want to achieve here is to configure one of my wheel controls to lunch Google Voice and send Voice Command to the Head Unit instead of touching the screen. I saw this in you tube but no idea how to do it.

4 - Also I need to install the byPass to watch videos while the car is in motion, I have the harness for this but no instructions of how to do it.

That is all for now, I have other minor questions but let start with those one that are the big ones for me.

Guys thanks in advance, any help will be really appreciated.

If any one has this unit installed please shared thoughts.

Thank you all.

Well the camera is very easy to install until u have to find a signal wire to activate the reverse cam. You can get that signal from one of the reverse bulbs (+ or - cable ). I used the positive cable. For the video play while you drive u need to install a relay n a switch to simulate the hand brake.