Installation

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installations' started by Steveken, May 28, 2018.

1. Steveken

Steveken New Member

I can offer a troubleshooting concerning installation and operation of aftermarket headlights. Feel free to ask

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 3ddie @rana

3ddie @rana New Member

Thank you !

I own a 2017 iM, whats the best place to connect after market lights on the fuse box ? I want to make sure that the lights go off
    ones the car is turn off, ( sometime we forget to turn something off and we pay a price w a new or jumping battery ) LOL

Thanks again
    2ddie @.

4. OP
    Steveken

Steveken New Member

Lights do not connect to the fuse, they connect to stock outlet which is connected to electric system of the car, which includes the fuse. The only thing you can do is to up the fuse (10-20A, maybe 30A if needed)

5. 3ddie @rana

3ddie @rana New Member

OK, what outlet should I choose in regards ?
    can I see some pics maybe, not to good with DC/AC !

Thanks