Installed air suspension

little too over the top for my blood.....but none the less looks nice!....btw what are those things under your bumper? is that an attempt at a splitter?

id also take off that front license plate and put it in your window... make it look cleaner on the bumper...its not illegal if its on ur windshield...

West coasters can get away with that look, illegal here, and having seen the aftermath of some failed systems, I can see why.
Nice show car look, but def not for me for a driver.

West coasters can get away with that look, illegal here, and having seen the aftermath of some failed systems, I can see why.
Nice show car look, but def not for me for a driver.
I definitely don't drive at this height, I wouldn't be able to turn or anything really haha. This is how it looks parked. I usually raise it about 1.5 inches when I drive and it goes higher than stock height when I need to clear any deep, steep or bumps anywhere. It feels smoother than coilovers and I drive 1 inch lower than I did on those!

why does the first pic have different wheels than the rest?

If it's still driveable when aired back up, I don't mind the style, i guess - i just can't rationalize putting that kind of money into a $16,000 car. Especially not with a mortgage and student loans to pay down. YMMV.

I definitely don't drive at this height, I wouldn't be able to turn or anything really haha. This is how it looks parked. I usually raise it about 1.5 inches when I drive and it goes higher than stock height when I need to clear any deep, steep or bumps anywhere. It feels smoother than coilovers and I drive 1 inch lower than I did on those!
Just the system alone fails during safety inspections in this neck of the woods. Too many hack jobs have put an end to that.

why does the first pic have different wheels than the rest?

If it's still driveable when aired back up, I don't mind the style, i guess - i just can't rationalize putting that kind of money into a $16,000 car. Especially not with a mortgage and student loans to pay down. YMMV.
I have 2 sets of wheels.

Fortunately I'm single, live with my parents and have been working full time after graduating high school making decent money. I thought about buying a sports car but I took the trade off of cheaper gas, insurance, maintenance etc. and then the mod bug bit me which resulted in this all show no go econobox haha.

Just the system alone fails during safety inspections in this neck of the woods. Too many hack jobs have put an end to that.
It's so foreign to me that other states have inspections... In Ohio, we have emissions checks every 2 years for vehicles over a certain age, but otherwise your vehicle is only inspected if it's been in a collision and you're trying to have a "salvage" title re-categorized as a "rebuilt" title. I've never gone through that process, but my understanding is that they're just checking for functional turn signals, headlights, a working horn, etc. An airbag system wouldn't even be looked at.

It's so foreign to me that other states have inspections... In Ohio, we have emissions checks every 2 years for vehicles over a certain age, but otherwise your vehicle is only inspected if it's been in a collision and you're trying to have a "salvage" title re-categorized as a "rebuilt" title. I've never gone through that process, but my understanding is that they're just checking for functional turn signals, headlights, a working horn, etc. An airbag system wouldn't even be looked at.
You must be from the Cleveland area as we got rid of the E checks down in Cincinnati. We really need them back to get some of the Junkers off the road that really give people respiratory problems.

Looks sick af. What system did you use And how much did it cost I'm looking into doing this to my car in the near future so doing a little checking around.
Airforce Suspension luxury kit, it cost $2900 installing it myself. If I were you I would get their performance kit or at least their air struts (~2k) and air management from accuair or airlift ($1k +). Basic air management is very inconvenient.. I recommend you get something with at least 3 presets (drive height, park height, OEM height) so all you do is press a button and your car goes up, unlike basic air management you have to go outside the car and adjust your height by eye..

Having a shop install it can cost as low as $300 (depending on shop) and the lowest I was quoted for was $700 and the highest was $1500.. Installing it myself took 2 days at a total of around 12 hours.