Intro Me & my S

What's up guys, my name is Mo, and I am new to this site, I found this forum very helpful, and I enjoy that it's a corolla community, Nothing more or less, I hope to meet cool people on here

My goal is to make my DD a really nice car, as far as appearance, no mechanical upgrades, just because I want to keep it a DD 35mpg car

I have a 2012 corolla S
10k miles

Mods
White window visors
White Rear window visor
TRD decal rear window
Yellow fog light tint
Black tint all the way around

Future mods
White OEM mud flaps
TRD lowering springs
White plasti dip stock rims

Attachments

Ric

Looks nice. I have to agree with keeping the 35MPG...
Lets see more pix more so of the rear window visor, Im thinking about getting one

that car look good. And I don't say that because I drive a 2013 S that is also white lol. but seriously with the windows tinted it looks bad ass. I plan on doing some appearance upgrades as well just not sure what and when. It also makes mucho sense to keep it as high mileage (or kilometerage as it is up here in Canada lol) as you can

Thanks guys. My goal is to make it look like a foreign JDM, without all the rice stuff,

It's going to look really nice once I install white mud flaps and lower it a bit.!

Dope looking car. I'm planning on adding some rain guards, slight front window tint, and lowering with TRD as well for my XRS.

1 question though: Did lowering with TRD affect your warranty at all? I have Eibach springs at the moment sitting in a box, but apparently they will void the warranty if put on.

TRD I was hoping since it is manufactured by toyota, my warranty will still be intact.

Sick car though man

No aftermarket parts will void a new car warranty. This is federal law. Google -> Magnuson Moss Warranty Act.

It's your car and you can do what you want with it.

Dope looking car. I'm planning on adding some rain guards, slight front window tint, and lowering with TRD as well for my XRS.

1 question though: Did lowering with TRD affect your warranty at all? I have Eibach springs at the moment sitting in a box, but apparently they will void the warranty if put on.

TRD I was hoping since it is manufactured by toyota, my warranty will still be intact.

Sick car though man
Thanks bro, I've read in the book manual, that any after market mods will void the warranty.

just to be safe i am going to keep the stock springs, in case i do need to take it in for major work.

Scott might be right, i am going to look in this law.