Introduction-New Corolla

Hey Everyone,

Just purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus with a CVT (I know) shouldve went 6 speed manual but they were so hard to find with my options. I got black sand pearl with the drivers convenience package (smart key, navigation, etc.) So far I am really impressed with my new Corolla and love it so far. Im breaking it in so I am not getting the mpg I want now averaging 30 on highway but its slowly working its way up. Im from New Jersey but moving to Tampa, Florida in June hence why I bought a new car. I plan on doing some customization things to it, LED interior lights, LED dome lights, rain guards, Tint it out limo, 8k HID fog lights, btw love the new LED headlights. Overall, just looking to see what some others have done to their corolla to make it "theirs" and just discussing different things such as maintenance and such. Which btw if I am correct first oil change is $5,000 miles?

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbsup::clap::):thumbup::thumbup1::party:

For the recommended mileage to perform the first oil change, reference the owners manual.

Great Thanks!!! Love my Corolla so far, I might get the front end wrapped because the black man really shows the paint blemishes quick.