Is this 2011corolla worth to buy

delrey

How much? Plus it's been in an accident. Hard to tell if it was major or not but those owners must've got rid of right after the accident. They only had it for 5 months. Comes all down to price and if the car feels right to you. I would also get it inspected by your mechanic to make sure everything is inline.

How much? Plus it's been in an accident. Hard to tell if it was major or not but those owners must've got rid of right after the accident. They only had it for 5 months. Comes all down to price and if the car feels right to you. I would also get it inspected by your mechanic to make sure everything is inline.
The dealer is selling this car, and its price is $5499.

The dealer provides this free carfax.

delrey

$5500 seems to be a good deal. But at the end of the day, you have to figure out if it's the right deal for you. The condition of the car, how it drives, price, it's history (and knowing it was in an accident) all need to be factored in.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Take into account that it's been in a previous accident and was a rental car at one point. Like delray said, test the car thoroughly and make sure everything is good on it because that $5500 could either be a steal for this car or just a low price for a quick sale.