JET Power Flow MAF Sensor? Non Stop Tuning Lightweight Crank Pulley?

Do any of you guys have the JET Power Flow MAF Sensor?

Or the Non Stop Tuning Lightweight Crank Pulley?

Both of them claim great things but I'm quite hesitant as I haven't heard of anybody installing them.

BTW for us suckers in California, the Jet MAF is CARB certified.

Links below.

https://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/jet-power-flow-mass-air-sensor

https://www.shopnonstoptuning.com/store/p89/2009_-_2018_Toyota_Corolla_S_Crank_Pulley_NST08010_.html

Thanks!

I have them both plus other goodies (see signature) Basically you have to spend big bucks to get somewhat of a decent gain. I have the CVT so from a dead stop taking off fast is pointless, but once I get going the engine seems to wake up. I would get the NST pulley before the MAF sensor. I have the black NST pulley with the OEM belt. I did not get the alternator pulley. I did notice that the car revs a bit faster. As for the MAF well the jury is still out on that one. Good Luck!

I have them both plus other goodies (see signature) Basically you have to spend big bucks to get somewhat of a decent gain. I have the CVT so from a dead stop taking off fast is pointless, but once I get going the engine seems to wake up. I would get the NST pulley before the MAF sensor. I have the black NST pulley with the OEM belt. I did not get the alternator pulley. I did notice that the car revs a bit faster. As for the MAF well the jury is still out on that one. Good Luck!
Where did you see the alternator pulley? On NST I only see a crank pulley.

My current mods for "performance" are borla exhaust, K&N drop in filter, slightly modified stock intake (I live in CA), and Pedal Commander.
My car is a 2014 S+ CVT.

I know perfectly well that nothing but a turbo will make a significant gain, but as this is my only car, I want to make it as fun to drive as possible, but not get ripped off at the same time.
I'm mostly wondering if they're worth the money. What would you say? Worth the price or no?

Thanks!

Where did you see the alternator pulley? On NST I only see a crank pulley. <Yeah I guess the kit was for the older corollas not ours.

My current mods for "performance" are borla exhaust, K&N drop in filter, slightly modified stock intake (I live in CA), and Pedal Commander.
My car is a 2014 S+ CVT.

I know perfectly well that nothing but a turbo will make a significant gain, but as this is my only car, I want to make it as fun to drive as possible, but not get ripped off at the same time.
I'm mostly wondering if they're worth the money. What would you say? Worth the price or no?

Thanks!
I also live in California (San Diego) but I have a smog shop hook up. As long as the ECU does not throw any codes "technically" it should pass. As far as for visual well that won't. The best answer I can give is if you want a fast car buy a Turbo or V8. I bought this car for the gas savings but I was going to modify it regardless. ( I came from a SRT-4 which I had to sell because I owed taxes) .. anyways. All the mods that I have are worth it to me because the car is faster and I still have decent mileage. I would get rid of that resonator and second CAT. + Weapon R header will make a good improvement. NST will help too. Jetchip not so much difference that I can notice. The mistake I made in the past is modifying cars that took a lot of $$$ for minimal to nominal HP gains just to turn around and trade it for something else. If you plan on keeping the car till it gets paid off then (like me) then go for it but if not then don't spend that much money and stop now. That way all that money can go to something else/another car with better HP and a non CVT transmission. I only got a CVT because I did not want to drive stick 40 miles a day. An hour to work and then another hour home.

will be installing my nst pulley which should be here monday. curious to see if it does much too. dc header installed after.

How do you stop the crank pulley from spinning in order to remove it?
to reply to your pm too. i didnt get the pulley yet. its being held at customs for some reason.

to get it off i i use the starter bump method.

put a breaker bar on the bolt and turn the engine over slightly to break it loose (good idea to unhook coils). Il try it with the impact first though

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
pulley on. absolutely no noticeable difference in response or hp.
Theoretically, the engine should be faster to rev. That is what the others say who have installed a lighter pulley. Horsepower wise, you won't be getting a huge gain but maybe a horsepower or two which may or may not be noticeable right away.

Theoretically, the engine should be faster to rev. That is what the others say who have installed a lighter pulley. Horsepower wise, you won't be getting a huge gain but maybe a horsepower or two which may or may not be noticeable right away.
I know it DOES free up some. Just saying its not enough for me to notice at all. I did back to back runs on my 2014 s plus with 6 speed manual within an hour and was really trying to pay attention to the car when i did. But theres honestly not much weight difference between the pulleys. the factory one is fairly small and light compared to older engines. For the nearly $300 it took to get to me in canada I cant recommend it.

On a side note there was no increase in vibration or other side effects after installing the pulley

dc 4-2-1 header install up next.