just got 2015 corolla s plus

whats up!!!i just bought a 2015 corolla s plus and im new to this toyota scene!!! I got rid of my 1991 honda civic due to it giving me issues and the three attempts of it being stolen! anyone on here from the los angeles area??

Welcome! I just bought my 2014 S Plus with manual. I bought it in August and I have already put 34k on it! So I'm thinking about installing a turbo since my warranty will be out before long. I have an Injen Cold Air System and I'm putting a Stainless Cat back next week. I don't care about racing but I love entrance ramps and curvy roads. Any thoughts?

I am very interested in knowin as well. I started working at Toyota in January and just recently purchased my new 2015 S Plus Corolla. I am a mom so wanted something safe reliable and good on gas. I have the sports button and it is automatic but I want to know what I can do when my warranty goes out to make it fast and handle curves.

I am very interested in knowin as well. I started working at Toyota in January and just recently purchased my new 2015 S Plus Corolla. I am a mom so wanted something safe reliable and good on gas. I have the sports button and it is automatic but I want to know what I can do when my warranty goes out to make it fast and handle curves.

As far as performance you might have to wait till someone can confirm an install using the Magnus 900 Supercharger from the Lotus Elise or the Turbo Kit from turbojets.com. You can always install the K&N Typhoon Ram Intake kit, it supposedly increases horsepower by like 6 or 9. As far as suspension... coilovers, front upper strut bar, rear sway bar, and H-Bracket brace.