LE to S Design?

Anyone buy an LE and bought parts to make it look similar to S model (2013)? I'm talking OEM spoilers, lips, etc. Thinking about adding the spoiler and fog lights to my '13 LE Special Edition

It's easy. All of the wiring is already there. You can get the foglights, the relay, and the turn-signal stalk with the fog lamp switch and it will all hook in just fine.

When they make cars, to save money and keep inventory low, they only make two harnesses. One for manuals, the other for automatics. Options don't matter, same harness.

I considered adding cruise control in my Matrix when I had it but always spent the money elsewhere. All I needed was the clutch cancel switch and the cruise stalk and I was golden. Wiring already there.

The headlight accents are different colors on the S and other models. Chances are nobody would notice.

2000-2004 Focus was the same way. Two headlights, one silver one dark grey, depended on the exterior color of the car.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
There is a lot you can do to customize it to YOUR liking. If you want to go fully out, or just a few things. post some shots of B4 & after. good luck in Modifying your ride. one good thing you'll have that some do not is the third brake light, while it is different when the Spoiler is for the S, while the rear windshield is for the other.

There is a lot you can do to customize it to YOUR liking. If you want to go fully out, or just a few things. post some shots of B4 & after. good luck in Modifying your ride. one good thing you'll have that some do not is the third brake light, while it is different when the Spoiler is for the S, while the rear windshield is for the other.
Yes I definitely will post some before and after shots. Hoping to add the spoiler in a few weeks. Gonna be working on some interior lighting for the time being.

Yes they are. Not sure about the side sill ones but the fronts on the 2009-2010 extend more into centreline of bumper. The 2011-2013 rears have a black insert and they "wrap" around rectangular reflectors.