leak on passenger side front floor 2001 Corolla

My front passenger side floor is wet under the mat. It seems to happen after a rain but not certain as it does not have time to dry up before it rains again. I am thinking it is a rain issue. Where would I start to find this leak?
I am getting the anti freeze flushed in two weeks, so plan to have the garage look for this leak at the same time.
It is not totally flooded, but not dry either. My son drove the car 4 weeks ago and he said he left the window down by accident when it poured BUT that was 4 weeks ago, should be dry by now I would think. Window has been up since, though we had some very heavy rain here in the northeast past 10 days, so reason I am thinking a rain issue. Someone told be may be the heater core or plugged AC drain also. Any ideas appreciated.

My front passenger side floor is wet under the mat. It seems to happen after a rain but not certain as it does not have time to dry up before it rains again. I am thinking it is a rain issue. Where would I start to find this leak?
I am getting the anti freeze flushed in two weeks, so plan to have the garage look for this leak at the same time.
It is not totally flooded, but not dry either. My son drove the car 4 weeks ago and he said he left the window down by accident when it poured BUT that was 4 weeks ago, should be dry by now I would think. Window has been up since, though we had some very heavy rain here in the northeast past 10 days, so reason I am thinking a rain issue. Someone told be may be the heater core or plugged AC drain also. Any ideas appreciated.
It is more than likely the drain for the A/C which is probably also the drain for water entering through the vents in front of the windshield. I had the same problem and used a can of compressed air (the kind you use to blow off your computer keyboard) and blew the air into the drain hose that comes out through the firewall into the engine compartment on the passenger side. I've noticed much more water dripping under the car from the A/C now and the floor is dry, so it must be a combo drain for the A/C and the windshield vents, Hope this helps!

It is more than likely the drain for the A/C which is probably also the drain for water entering through the vents in front of the windshield. I had the same problem and used a can of compressed air (the kind you use to blow off your computer keyboard) and blew the air into the drain hose that comes out through the firewall into the engine compartment on the passenger side. I've noticed much more water dripping under the car from the A/C now and the floor is dry, so it must be a combo drain for the A/C and the windshield vents, Hope this helps!
forgot to mention that if the drain is plugged, the A/C drip water will also run onto the passenger side floor instead of outside the car. If your using the A/C the floor will still get wet even if it hasn't rained.

forgot to mention that if the drain is plugged, the A/C drip water will also run onto the passenger side floor instead of outside the car. If your using the A/C the floor will still get wet even if it hasn't rained.
I will have to check this drain plug and see if this is the cause. I still love this Corolla as they are well made. Still looks great being 15 years old.