LED foglights blowing a fuse?

hi. I purchased these 3000K yellow LED plug and play bulbs about 6 months ago.
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/H11-9005-9006-High-Power-COB-LED-Replacement-Bulb-p/40w-cob-fog.htm
They worked fine. Then one night I turned on both headlights and foglights and the foglights just click. They won't turn on. So, today I replaced the blown 10A fuse located in the engine's fuse box. I turned the foglights on again and it blew again right away. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

shah23

I believe it may have to possibly do with it pulling more power than what it's originally designed for. I thought I read somewhere on here that the stock fogs only draw 17 watts of power. I did notice the bulbs you put in are drawing 20 watts. I could be wrong and maybe someone else can chime in but that's what I would assume.

I appreciate the feedback. Next week I'll check the harness and the bulbs to see if I see anything out of the ordinary. I'll post again.

I've got LED fogs in my car and I haven't had an issue. They are 20w a piece as well. But I don't drive with them on all time. Did you check the wiring? It sounds like the kit may be bad. Cause it's rare that they would both go out at the same time. Especially if they keep blowing a fuse.

I finally took the time to troubleshoot the problem. Found out that the one decoder harness is bad. I called the company that I ordered them from and he said he will try to find out how much it would cost to special order the harness. Does anyone know where I could get a harness from somewhere else?