LED Interior Underglow

I will be installing LED interior underglows soon and I'm wondering where it's the best to tap into for power? And if i should wire them to the back under the seats as well?!

i have mine connecting straight to the battery, i already had a hole in my firewall from my Subwoofer to i just snaked wire from the battery to the switch underneath my seat and than connected it to the lights....so now the lights turn on and off via a switch under my seat

That's nice! I'm thinking to tap into a fuse from under the steering wheel so whenever the car is on the underglows will be as well.

i thought of that approach as well....but after a while you'll get sick of the lights and sometimes you don't really want them on...this is from my experience, which is why i opt for connecting them to a switch. just my preference.

Hey guys I'm having a little trouble installing the LEDS i'm not sure as to which fuse i should connect to from under the steering wheel and how to route the wires to the passenger side. Any help would be appreciated thanks!