LED Tail Lights 7443

I cannot find any 7443 leds..... the 7443 has 2 functions: a tail light function that is only on when the front lights are on, and a brighter break light function. The tritons dont do that do they? I looked at your link and cannot find where it says they serve as tail lights. I have vleds as my high beams, they were 250$ but worth it for 4500 lumens.

I cannot find any 7443 leds..... the 7443 has 2 functions: a tail light function that is only on when the front lights are on, and a brighter break light function. The tritons dont do that do they? I looked at your link and cannot find where it says they serve as tail lights. I have vleds as my high beams, they were 250$ but worth it for 4500 lumens.
right on the page
http://www.vleds.com/bulb-type/brake-tail-lights/7443.html

$100+ power to you

Those are really expensive and I don't think they are worth it for the tail lights. I mean that's a bit extreme. Normal 7443 LED will work just fine and do the same thing.

I like a really bright rear tail brake led. So the texters here in sunny Florida MIGHT NOTICE that I have pressed the brake pedal and will subsequently be slowing down which will require action on THEIR part so... I am using jlcconcept 50watt Cree red led 7443 or t10. ($60 pair) These have good baseline brightness for the tail function, then really come alive when the secondary circuit or brake function is activated. The bulbs are well made with aluminum casings and have a warranty. Make sure to get the red led variant. The white led is bright but the lamps look washed out compared to the red led. This led is significantly brighter that a filament 7443 bulb.

The one's that I bought from amazon that are JDM Red LED work great and are way brighter then any stock bulb out there. They only cost me 30.00.

You're right. Jdmastar is a good choice bang for the buck. I have and am running jdmastar bulbs in some of my cars. With the 2015, I actually did an a b comparison with the jdmastar and the jlc concept. I didn't see a big brightness improvement with the jdmastar so I went with the distinctively brighter jlc concept bulbs. Not happy they were double price, but my objective is visibility as opposed to best price.