Led taillight bulbs?

I have 7443 led brake/tail light from Phillips for over 2yrs now and they are pretty good also JDM Astar are a good brand. You can get them at Amazon.
I have the JDM Astar ones. I had them in a previous 2004 Corolla (purchased lights in 2014), and my current 2016 Corolla (purchased lights in 2015). I've had issues with both. They're two-stage lights, and the driving stage has always eventually gone out. They take a few months, but both will eventually fail. They are guaranteed and they will ship you replacement ones for free, but it kinda sucks having to keep replacing them once or twice a year or something. But thats what my experience has been, take it for what its worth.

I have the JDM Astar ones. I had them in a previous 2004 Corolla (purchased lights in 2014), and my current 2016 Corolla (purchased lights in 2015). I've had issues with both. They're two-stage lights, and the driving stage has always eventually gone out. They take a few months, but both will eventually fail. They are guaranteed and they will ship you replacement ones for free, but it kinda sucks having to keep replacing them once or twice a year or something. But thats what my experience has been, take it for what its worth.
I actually have those JDM astra switch backs on my other car with no issues. U need to install 2 resistors in order for them to function well and last longer. I'm actually going to make a harness to support the resistors to the switch backs.

I have 80w LED's ordered from ebay with CREE chips.

I am not a fan of philips. I also have the switchbacks for the front. 80 watt amber turns in rear. LED fog's and extremely bright white LED highbeams. the third brake lamp is already LED and not replaceable i believe. Our low beams are not replaceable. I have every interior bulb led and trunk and license. I'm always on the lookout for the brightest. LED is difficult to get a wide spectrum beam sometimes. I found a new design bulb which may be better than what I currently have. I do not use load resisters I like the fast blinking.

Yall.....why install resistors over just installing an led compatible blinker relay? Why do so many just install resistors that get hot when you could just get the proposer blinker relay

@Tcazes
Does the 11th gen Corolla have this option? I installed resistors because when I was doing my research on this I saw many people mention that the relay in the corolla is not easy to swap or access. I don’t remember which

@Tcazes
Does the 11th gen Corolla have this option? I installed resistors because when I was doing my research on this I saw many people mention that the relay in the corolla is not easy to swap or access. I don’t remember which
Every vehicle has a relay. I' rather struggle to get to it and do the job right than install a resistor that gets hot. In my past experience I have see resistors get hot enough to melt the surrounding wires.

Every vehicle has a relay. I' rather struggle to get to it and do the job right than install a resistor that gets hot. In my past experience I have see resistors get hot enough to melt the surrounding wires.
Let me know what you find. I have vled rear turn signals with their flat load resistors. They haven’t been a problem, but I would rather have the correct relay installed. Keep me posted plz!