Let's see those wheels

Thinking about upgrading my wheels and tires. I am looking at the fifteen52 tarmacs I just really like the fat 5 design. Also looking at the TSW holeshot. Wanting to go gold/bronze but I'm still on the fence about color. Can everyone upload pictures of there wheels and specs so I can get an idea of what you guys are going with

Also not to sure about what offset I want to run or if I should just run some spacers.

we used to use a big fat grease pencil type "crayon" to white our letters on the blackwall side of tires. Most all the auto parts stores carried 'em. There was also ads for paint pens to white the letters.

we used to use a big fat grease pencil type "crayon" to white our letters on the blackwall side of tires. Most all the auto parts stores carried 'em. There was also ads for paint pens to white the letters.
I’ve seen those but wonder how long it would last.
BF Goodrich still makes white letter tires and are available at tirerack.com

why anyone would do this is beyond me. It may look okay when not in motion but rolling done the road it looks like crap just like a white wall tire. There is a reason you don't see this anymore, it looks like garbage.