Lights behind temperature control doesn't work

The lights behind the temp control, specifically the knob that adjusts where the fan is blowing (defrost, head, feet, whatever). It's lit up everywhere else but you can tell whatever bulb lights that up lights up half of the Off, Low, High knob too because it's only partially lit.
I guess what I'm asking is is it hard to replace the bulb behind and what would I need? My stupid compartment flap is broken too.

*not my car, it's on google images but the gist is the same

This is of no help to you, but I have exactly the same problem (and the broken compartment flap too!).
I found for a while there I could bang the panel and it would come back on - but that only worked for so long.

I've opened it up. You can take off the Low High knob and there's a screw under it. I got the whole front off and am at the bulbs but have no idea where to find a replacement.

This is of no help to you, but I have exactly the same problem (and the broken compartment flap too!).
I found for a while there I could bang the panel and it would come back on - but that only worked for so long.
I've got at it. I don't see any way of repairing the cheap ass plastic that broke in the compartment. The bulb however is accessible but I don't know where to get s replacement.

Deoc

I replaced those with led long time ago, look much better but they go out much faster, the little bulbs I think you can buy them at auto store, they have a little condom that makes the light turn green, if somebody needs help let me know