Lol. Wife and the corolla vs snow bank

Oh yea. Lol. Every plastic piece in the front clip shattered at -10.... I've never seen a bumper break with such sharp jagged edges... I'm not getting charged for the second cover and work from it... I told the cop Atleast $2500 so it's about right.... Both daytime running light lenses broke, wires broke, pushed some aluminum brackets up... Yea wasn't pretty... Thank god for full coverage lol.

Lol. I dropped my bike on the roof putting it up... The pedal dented the roof and scratched it. About a silver dollar size, but the snow bank kicked the corollas ass...
That snowbank made your dent disappear. Lucky you, lol! It's telling you to get the 2020 Corolla! I would have waited for that.

Br.

yea we buy new every 2 to 3 years cause i drive alot... 2020 might be on the radar for something new... but prob not a corolla, might step up to the rav4 or tundra.... the 17 corolla might get passed to our daughter, 2020 is about when the hellion will be on the road lol

Oh deer suck, it's like which way do you go... Lol. The newer headlights suck with deer and moose on country roads... It's like the light beem doesn't go high enough.... I kinda wish it was a loss. I'd be drivin a new car two weeks ago... Lol. Not a yaris... Lol. I swear the sport shift is backwards in the yaris... Or maybe I'm losing it... In the corolla to "shift" to 2nd or 3rd you push the shifter up right... I got in the rental yaris and manual mode up shifts down "gears"... Lol. It's been a rough two weeks lol. Hopefully I get my baby back tomorrow... I guess the issue was aftermarket bumper cover wouldn't fit so they had to go factory bumper cover... Oh well.

That is a gorgeous color, saw it when we went in for an oil change and I wanted to trade our 15 in for it so bad but that would of been a terrible decision

yea we were gonna get the same color as our 14 corolla S, that deep blue crush metallic but she saw Galactic aqua metallic and was amazed by it but it was in another model... they found this one 300 miles away and i had them transport it up here.... THEN i saw the black cherry pearl !!!! the black cherry is gorgeous in the sun... but i think the metallic in the galactic aqua is breathtaking in the sun...