Long time Corolla owner. Just bought my second Corolla.

My first Corolla was a 2000 CE, purchased in 2009. I put about 90,000 miles on it since then, it is now at 140,000, and it started breaking down faster than I could afford to fix it, so I just made a new to me purchase.

I now own a 2005 Corolla LE. It had 90,390 miles when I picked it up this afternoon. As soon as I got home I went to work and learned a few quirks this car has. Automatic locks when you put it into drive, VERY annoying due to the frequency of me entering and exiting the car during work. The seat feels really high to me. The taller roofline of the 05 versus the 2000 makes entering and exiting much easier, but the seat height still has me ducking to see traffic lights. I lowered the seat adjustment as far as it would go but there is no help for the front of the seat. In addition, a telescoping wheel would be a huge benefit, it's too far from me when driving. I can't adjust the seat back closer due to my size, so I am stuck.

Otherwise, the car is a great car and I look forward to adding my tweaks to get the top MPG I can, every extra mile I can get per gallon makes a big difference in the long run when delivering pizza.