long time owner, indeed!

Aloha I have been a Long time owner of Toyotas, since 1966. My first corolla, baby blue 4 door, had over a 100,000 miles on it when I bought it. Then I got hit on a bridge and it was totaled. Then I bought several New Corollas. I traded them in because they just never gave me any trouble! In 1984, I bought the NEW VAN. Boy was that a Beauty. Drove that for 13 years, then I sold it. Then I bought the First Tacoma in 1995. great truck but the seats would Not recline. I wrecked that, Then I bought a 1989 SR5 Extra Cab. Fully Loaded V6 3.4L 5 Speed. Best Engine Ever made. I get 27 Miles per gallon with the AIR ON. Boy can that truck Go!

I still have it locked up in my Garage with Only 80K on it. It is Brand New Looking and Drives like New. A lot of guys want to buy it But Not Yet. Bought my Wife a New 2010 Corolla LE at Christmas. She Just Loves it! Her Corolla Gets 38 Miles Per Gallon with the Air On. That is most like a High Bread. Did A lot of Upgrades on it Also.

I am a Disabled Machinist, and my Wife Claudia is a Pharmacist. Every Morning I take her to the Bus Stop at 4AM. That is a Drag, but She is So Busy At Queens Hospital, She has been there for 29 Years! We hav a "Tiny Apple Head Chiuhauha Named Speck. He IS ONLY 4.3LBS, SO WE CALL HIM SPECK, NOW IF HE WAS 5 POUND, WE WOULD CALL HIM A SPOT, GET IT. No children, Married 36+Years. great to join this website!

Aloha Bob