Looking for head and tail light mods

hey guys, new corolla s plus owner. Doing alot of mods to the vehicle upcoming, biggest problem im having is finding head and tail light mods. Found some aftermarket headlights by spec d, sharp looking lights but im not 100% sold theyre going to fit. Basically looking for a smoked look all around without having to paint anything. Im open to lense covers, wraps or replacement aftermarket units. Any help/advice would be appreciated

Umm, I don't think there are any aftermarket headlights or tail lights being sold at the moment. The only aftermarket ones I see are for the Corolla Altis...

There is one company that can do aftermarket stuff to your headlights though. It'll probably be really expensive depending on what mods you want them to do. Especially if you buy the headlights directly from them + have them mod it. But you can send in your old headlights for a core refund (dunno how much that is) If you send in your headlights, it'll be cheaper but you'll have to wait 6-8 weeks before they come back and it could be risky to drive without headlights, even during the day.

http://www.thelightingfirm.net/product/build-your-custom-headlights/

This could be one of the last exterior mods I do to my Corolla if no aftermarket stuff comes out. I'll have them do an amber delete, add a DRL led strip with the sequential turn signals and have them paint the insides to match my Corolla's paint.