Looking for some easy to use OBD Tool for my Corolla BY 2017

Hi, I am new here since I just bought my first Corolla 2 wks ago. It was a very good deal - I thought. Now I am having problems with the car. Since I like to dig into that myself I need an OBD tool suitable for Toyota. Are there any recommendations ? Or maybe even experiences ? Many thanks

There are so many scan tool variants out there, hard wired, blue tooth, and wifi. I wanted something cheap with a wifi interface, since I don't plan on using it frequently. All my vehicles (Toyota, GM, Honda) are ODBII and this combo has worked well for my needs. I purchased the adapter on Amazon for $20. I opted for the the pro version of the app for ios @ $4.00, which unlocks more features. They have a free version for android and a pro version, as well.

1. Foseal car wifi OBD2 scanner (improved version)
2. InCarDoc app (Pro version)

I looked at them in all detail. But they do not cover the complete car systems. I need a tool that checks all systems like brakes, airbags, meter, and so on. Just the quality they have in a repair shop. I will look further. Many thanks

Bob845

marcivan, it really depends how awesome hardware and software you need to use. There are a lot of really good manufacturers, but when I recently have decided to make a new purchase, first of all I've been searching for a good comparison article (or something of top 10) and actually I found one - https://bestforacar.com/top-5-best-bluetooth-obd2-adapters-and-scanners ... it has a lot of needed information about Bluetooth scanners and how to make a right choice. It really can inform you about a lot of things in sphere of scanners.

I looked at them in all detail. But they do not cover the complete car systems. I need a tool that checks all systems like brakes, airbags, meter, and so on. Just the quality they have in a repair shop. I will look further. Many thanks
You can expect to pay upwards of $5K for a bumper to bumper scan tool. Not cost effective for the average weekend mechanic.