Looking to buy new Corolla

Hello there, I am Simon. I am planning to buy a new Corolla and I am looking for a good auto loan provider. It would be great if someone can suggest me a few good options. I found one called Auto Loans Canada. Does anyone have any experience with them? If anyone knows about this provider, kindly share your views. Thank you.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I do not love the profiles of the tires they are 40 series and you like feeling bumps and all good luck. the quicker these series gets off hte car the better go down to a 17 in wheel 60 series. good luck on your loan

delrey

TFS is the way to go. This is assuming you don't have a local bank or credit union that has a better offer for you. Capital One is easy to get a loan with too. Not sure if they offer it in Canada though.

TFS doesn't even have the simple option on their website to add a principle-only amount to your monthly payment. That makes them either inept or shady/greedy (wanting full interest on the loan). Capital One had a much better website & friendly setup for online payment (I used them for my last 2015 vehicle after switching it from TFS in 2016).

Auto loans Canada is a good option if you need a big loan. I used it when my wife was looking to buy herself a new car. They have some really good options that you need a large sum of money. I personally for myself took out a lease on my car. I did live in Europe at the time (Embassy in Norway) and it seemed cheaper to buy the car in lease. I needed a car ASAP (before my salary, and I couldn't take an advance), so I had to take out a loan at a payday company. It's actually fairly convenient if it's short term. And they can't charge you crazy interest rate over there. If you ever need money in Europe you should try it.