Maintenance light won't go off

I have a 2014 Toyota Corolla L. The maintenance required light came on. I changed the oil but I can't figure out how to turn the darn light off. Everyone has the answer for a LE, not an L. My car didn't come with a manual unfortunately. Help please?!

■Reset the maintenance data (U.S.A. only) After the required maintenance is performed according to the maintenance schedule, please reset the maintenance data. To reset the data, follow the procedure described below: Turn the engine switch off with the trip meter A reading shown. (→P. 77, 82) Vehicles without a smart key system: While pressing the “DISP” switch*1 (→P. 77) or display change button*2 (→P. 82), turn the engine switch to the “ON” position (do not start the engine because reset mode will be canceled). Vehicles with a smart key system: While pressing the “DISP” switch*1 (→P. 77) or display change button*2 (→P. 82), turn the engine switch to the IGNITION ON mode (do not start the engine because otherwise the reset mode will be canceled). *1: Vehicles without a multi-information display *2: Vehicles with a multi-information display Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000”.

From 2014 crolla manual. You can read and download the manuals at the following link

http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pa....portlet.action=processRequest#Owners-Manuals