Maintenance linght

How does it work in Corolla 2017 se ?
Try reading your manuel on page 419. If didnt get a manuel you can download it on the Toyota owners web site.
I'm 75 and I can find it ! I dont know why you your guys can't look things up. Took me all of 3 min to look up and copy and paste.

7-2. Maintenance 419

■ Resetting the message indicating maintenance is required (U.S.A. only)

After the required maintenance is performed according to the maintenance schedule, please reset the message.
To reset the message, follow the procedure described below:

Vehicles with monochrome display

1. 1 Vehicles without a smart key system: Turn the engine switch to the “LOCK”

position with the trip meter A reading shown. (→P. 79)
    Vehicles with a smart key system: Turn the engine switch off with the trip

meter A reading shown. (→P. 79)

2. 2 Vehicles without a smart key system:
    While pressing the display change button (→P. 79), turn the engine switch to the “ON” position (do not start the engine because reset mode will be canceled).
    Vehicles with a smart key system:
    While pressing the display change button (→P. 79), turn the engine switch to the IGNITION ON mode (do not start the engine because otherwise the reset mode will be canceled).

3. 3 Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000”.
Vehicles with color display

1. 1 While the engine is running, switch the multi-information display to the “Set- tings” screen. (→P. 95)

2. 2 Select “Reset Scheduled Maint. Data” on the “Settings” screen.

3. 3 Select “Yes” when “Reset Data?” is displayed on the multi-information dis- play.

“The Data Has Been Reset” will be displayed when the reset procedure has been completed.