Maintenance Schedule

Discussion in 'Toyota Corolla Maintenance' started by Jon, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Jon

Jon Administrator

This site gives you the scheduled maintenance of your Corolla. You enter in the year and mileage and then it gives you a checklist of what needs to get done.

Pretty handy site!
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kyled

kyled New Member

Great find! My 04' Corolla runs like new, and I want to keep it that way! I've done a pretty good job keeping up with ongoing maintenance, but Toyota parts and service makes it easy. Thanks.
  4. Stanford

Stanford New Member

A regular schedule of seasonal maintenance can put a stop to the most common — and costly — problems, before they occur. If necessary, use a camera to take pictures of anything you might want to share with an expert for advice or to monitor or remind you of a situation later.
  5. bakoenaa

bakoenaa New Member

i have corolla 2001 and miles stand at 135000 so please help me to keep my car frequent should do the service.
  6. johnstonplastics

johnstonplastics New Member

i have also corolla i just always change its oil and doing nothing for its maintenance.
    Give me some tips for maintaining the my car?
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014