Maitanence Required alert on 2015 s corolla

Hello everyone

i have been recieving this massage since 2 days despite i checked every thing and the mechanic guy asured me everything is fine , but have't checked it by computer .

kindly looking for advices

I think that's the light that comes up every x number of cold warm start cycles so computer calculates and determines more less when it's time for an oil change. There is nothing wrong with your car if CEL is not lit. I'm at 35K miles and maintenance required came up 3 times already some times right on time for an oil change or in between so I call it bull crap cause it's not testing your oil viscosity or anything like that. Basically look up a youtube video on how to reset that light. I'ts basically on my car I hit the push to start once or twice without the break pedal and press something else, trip mileage I think or click few times until you see all 00000000 and it's reset. All cars do that so between my wife's car, mine and my parents I don't remember how it goes.

I think that's the light that comes up every x number of cold warm start cycles so computer calculates and determines more less when it's time for an oil change. There is nothing wrong with your car if CEL is not lit. I'm at 35K miles and maintenance required came up 3 times already some times right on time for an oil change or in between so I call it bull crap cause it's not testing your oil viscosity or anything like that. Basically look up a youtube video on how to reset that light. I'ts basically on my car I hit the push to start once or twice without the break pedal and press something else, trip mileage I think or click few times until you see all 00000000 and it's reset. All cars do that so between my wife's car, mine and my parents I don't remember how it goes.
That's right, it lets you know that your getting close to oil changing time. Then when it's time, it will just stay on until you "change the oil" or hit the reset.
My work vehicle has been doing this for two weeks now, guess I should take it to Jiffy screw. Lol

Thank you buddy

yes possibly it might be the oil changing time because since i bought my vehical it was 15k miles that i changed its oile and now its further than 18k .
ragarding the reset option i tried many times but couldn't reset the millage .

Thank you buddy

yes possibly it might be the oil changing time because since i bought my vehical it was 15k miles that i changed its oile and now its further than 18k .
ragarding the reset option i tried many times but couldn't reset the millage .