Marisa Body Kit *Confirmed Real*

Hey everyone,

Today I had the opportunity to finally sit down with the guys behind the Mapisa Body Kit. I also had a chance to check out the LE with the RS Kit. Some parts are held in place with THICK 3M tape and others a combination of 3M and screws. It won't go flying off the car, unless you apply it wrong. Trust me, I tried budging the side skirts and flares and could get them to move. Included you can also get a chrome exhaust tip, drag style spoiler WITH a 3rd brake light, chrome door handles(possibly), AND they have the turn signal mirror LED swap. They will be getting more shipments of different colors soon, OR if you are gonna go my route(get any color and plastidip them the color you want. Check out the pics. (And yes, the lowered rolla with flex blue wheels is mine)

Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121674730391?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

PICS!!!!@!! =D

I need the LED mirror signals. I tried to use a heatgun on the stock assemblies and it is impossible. They mold-injected the plastic into the lens. No way they're coming apart.

I can't wait to see how that looks on your Corolla!!! I wonder what vital organs I have to sell to get one here in Canada lol..

I can't wait to see how that looks on your Corolla!!! I wonder what vital organs I have to sell to get one here in Canada lol..
lol well the shipping and customs would be the most expensive but then again, you will be the ONLY one in canada with a corolla like that. I myself will be the only one with the Sport RS kit, the LE RS kit is the only one in Florida those guys have. And another member in Cali is the only one with that kit. Should be fun lol

I'm in Vancouver so if I could get one in Bellingham or Seattle or something I might be able to pick it up and save on some shipping.. Interesting... Any idea of cost for the Sport RS kit before shipping?