Mod questions about LED lighting and lowering springs?

I am very mechanically inclined but I haven't messed with LED lighting. I have some questions on your recommendations on LED fog lights and high beams (mainly what do you guys recommend and why). Also I need fogs good for foggy conditions (probably yellow). Which brands are you guys running? On the high beams, would I be better off with a high quality halogen? Also interior and exterior lights, are you guys buying kits from Amazon or Ebay or buying all bulbs seperately? I have researched this quite a bit and have found many different options. Just want to go with good quality products.

Also which lower springs are you guy using? I want to go lower but not to be in danger of speed bumps and such. Doesn't need to be on the ground, just a decent looking wheel gap. I did have Eibach on a Sentra SER Spec V that I had back in '06 and thought they were pretty good.

Thanks for all of the helpful info and if I can help with anything, just let me know!

Jeremy

Attachments

I have Nokya LED fogs and love them. NOK9518 is their newest LED hyperlime yellow kit.

For the LED high beams, I went with VLEDS LMZ 4500 Lumen kit and don't regret it.

For the rest, I went to superbrightleds.com, except for the dome light. I got that at diodedynamics.com