Most likely leak point of water pump?

1995 corolla 1.8 with 5 speed.

So on the passenger side, i found a small puddle of antifreeze.
I was not able to find any evident leakage except the bottom of the splash guards. I ran my hand under the pump and everything felt dry. The oil pan has a bunch of oil and grease on it so hard to tell if antifreeze is in the mix.

So assuming the water pump IS leaking, what is the likelihood it is leaking where it connects to the engine right behind the timing belt?

If it is leaking there and coolant is getting on the timing belt, how fast does coolant typically eat through the belt? Is it something where the belt could snap within a couple hundred miles or does one have a decent "grace period"? I need to drive to and from work tomorrow, about 25 miles round trip. Wednesday I can work on it.

Suppose i do find it is leaking behind the timing belt, could I get away with just replacing the gasket or does the entire pump need replaced?

Finally, if the belt is in good shape and i decide not to replace it, does it absolutely need to come out to get the pump off? Basically which would be easier?
- Getting the belt out of the way or working around it?

Tags: gia xe toyota camry 2016, hyundai hd72, toyota altis 2016

Dont take the risk and replace the water pump if your car has high miles. The leak could increase anytime which can overheat your car and damage your engine.