Music through Bluetooth

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
First off I'm glad I found this forum and love the fact that I chose this newly styled corolla. In a few words I love the car!:clap:
Glad I can join this forum.:yes:

Alright does anybody else get a slight "bump" while listening to their music with Bluetooth? It's almost less than a second when it happens. Also noticed that it happens more when I have my Samsung Gear 2 connected to my Galaxy S5.

Thanks in advance for your time to comment

Alright, thought you meant a volume change.

If you have a ton of text messages, delete the old threads and limit the amount of messages your phone will store. That fixed my Bluetooth hiccups. Otherwise, have Toyota replace it. They are having issues with Entune systems (already had mine replaced at barely 5 months but the new one is doing good).

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
Alright, thought you meant a volume change.

If you have a ton of text messages, delete the old threads and limit the amount of messages your phone will store. That fixed my Bluetooth hiccups. Otherwise, have Toyota replace it. They are having issues with Entune systems (already had mine replaced at barely 5 months but the new one is doing good).
thanks and I'll give it a try. Can you give me details about how you got your Entune replaced and did you have to pay out of your wallet for that?

Told them my Bluetooth was driving me nuts, they said they'd warranty replace it, then out of curiosity, I deleted old threads, set my SMS limit to 250 per thread and MMS limit to 100 per thread. Haven't had a problem since, but I let them replace the stereo anyway, LOL!