My 2012 Corolla manual now has 150,000 kilometers. What to look for now?

It doesn't need a coolant change until 160,000 kilometers. The spark plugs are good until 192,000 kilometers.
My tires and brakes are good. What things should come up now? Thank you.

If nothing is broke then there is no need to fix The manual will tell you what you should check/change. I'm about 10 grand away from 100000kms on my 2013 standard and I have done nothing but change the oil. Going on 5 years and not even the brakes need to be done. I 'm sure those will be the next thing I need to do but there is now squealing and they are still good. I would change your tranny fluid, When I did my oil a while ago I found where it says in the manual to change transaxle fluid every 32000kms (or something close to that) . I found it in the separate booklet that has the time table and maintenance schedule. If you have maintained the car all should be good. The only thing really is if something just breaks, and in that case there is no predicting when or where something like that can happen.

If nothing is broke then there is no need to fix The manual will tell you what you should check/change. I'm about 10 grand away from 100000kms on my 2013 standard and I have done nothing but change the oil. Going on 5 years and not even the brakes need to be done. I 'm sure those will be the next thing I need to do but there is now squealing and they are still good. I would change your tranny fluid, When I did my oil a while ago I found where it says in the manual to change transaxle fluid every 32000kms (or something close to that) . I found it in the separate booklet that has the time table and maintenance schedule. If you have maintained the car all should be good. The only thing really is if something just breaks, and in that case there is no predicting when or where something like that can happen.

I notice my gas mileage isn't as good. I changed the air filter at 75,000 kms. What else could cause poorer gas mileage? Thanks.

Oxygen sensors, fuel injectors, tires, struts, and many other things can impact mileage efficiency. None of them may be failed but could be worth replacing. Seafoam in the fuel tank, crankcase, and top end can help. I switched to a K&N air filter and see some improvement in power and consumption. Not off the charts but every little bit helps.