My 2016 Corolla S Plus

Anybody put the cold air intake on your car yet.... Just trying to pick up a little acceleration if I can... Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Already did the k&n air filter and borla axle-back exhaust..... Thanx again

Anybody put the cold air intake on your car yet.... Just trying to pick up a little acceleration if I can... Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Already did the k&n air filter and borla axle-back exhaust..... Thanx again
I didn't do the CAI, but just installed the SRI. HUGE difference in throttle response! I went with this one so that if I ever sell the car I can easily return it to stock.
Also, add a MAF from jet chips.com. (All though I'm still waiting for Amazon to ship mine) this will aid in even better throttle response and more accurately report the increased air flow.

Just want to show the finished product of the accessories on my Corolla.... Alot of the items and accessories I found ,, where with the help of people on the site.. So thanks to all that helped.. View attachment 1976 View attachment 1977
Your rolla looks absolutely bangin! Could you post a list of the mods that you've got for it, performance and aesthetic? That kit looks pretty nice and those red calipers really top it all off.

Sorry ,, havent been online in a while... I got them from Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach SC....$560 for set shipping included....

Your rolla looks absolutely bangin! Could you post a list of the mods that you've got for it, performance and aesthetic? That kit looks pretty nice and those red calipers really top it all off.
Got ground effects from toyota dealer in South Carolina,,, calipers covers from on ebay,,, Graphics also from ebay..... and then thru on a borla exhaust from autoanything.....

I didn't do the CAI, but just installed the SRI. HUGE difference in throttle response! I went with this one so that if I ever sell the car I can easily return it to stock.
Also, add a MAF from jet chips.com. (All though I'm still waiting for Amazon to ship mine) this will aid in even better throttle response and more accurately report the increased air flow.
links pls?