IMG_3852 (3).jpg

TRD HANDLE STICKER
IMG_3801(3).jpg

Blue LED Dome Lights
IMG_3711 (2).jpg

Blue LED License Plate Lights
IMG_3750 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Car looks good. Mine is black as well. Once I get it to my tastes I'll be posting pictures.

As an aside...why go through the trouble of marking out your license plate...only to post a pic of it fully exposed?

Car looks good. Mine is black as well. Once I get it to my tastes I'll be posting pictures.

As an aside...why go through the trouble of marking out your license plate...only to post a pic of it fully exposed?
I just accidentally forgot to edit the first pic. But now I fix it! :D

XEON

In NYC must have 70%! less then that will get you a $135 pre window (front only) ticket.

I got one on my old MPV 04. Not doing that again! No tint for me :-(

In NYC must have 70%! less then that will get you a $135 pre window (front only) ticket.

I got one on my old MPV 04. Not doing that again! No tint for me :-(
Same here in California. Less than 70% is illegal for front windows. But most of the people just don't care. Then, they try to put like a lighter one in the front (like 50% or 70%)

XEON

At hate to paid the city my MONEY.. I just meet a guy around my way got 5 tickets in 5 days.. That's big MONEY $675 going to take them off is another $320.. The Cops down my way are cracking down hard. I had tint on my MPV for 9yrs never got a ticket last 4 months right before I got my corolla I got one..

At hate to paid the city my MONEY.. I just meet a guy around my way got 5 tickets in 5 days.. That's big MONEY $675 going to take them off is another $320.. The Cops down my way are cracking down hard. I had tint on my MPV for 9yrs never got a ticket last 4 months right before I got my corolla I got one..
That sucks man! I'm scared of it right now! And some people told me that I'm not supposed to put blue lights for license plate lights as well. My friend said that the blue license plate lights are just only for the cops. I may get pull over for that too (But I hope not).

That sucks man! I'm scared of it right now! And some people told me that I'm not supposed to put blue lights for license plate lights as well. My friend said that the blue license plate lights are just only for the cops. I may get pull over for that too (But I hope not).
The blue light and red light laws vary from state to state. In florida, you cannot have any circular red or blue light mods. Plus some other stuff. Look up the statute yourself, print it out, and keep it in the car. Some cops like to go on a power trip and and start yelling at you. They cannot do **** if you are within your rights. Just don't give them a reason to arrest you(give them an attitude).