My Corolla

I've been really on the edge with this. I love speed, always have love it. I used to do sand drags with my family, and this car with no better words is gutless. I know what a lot will say is it's an economy car, should have bought something fast, etc. but I've been doing a tone of research and have found tones of parts and everything to make one fast bad ass Corolla except for that damn ECU. Okay so I don't know how to crack it but I did find stuff to reflash it with an AEM fic 6 and an adapter to the Corolla ECU. But I want to get your guys opinion; Do I boost it and make probably the fastest 11th gen corolla (btw my plan was to fully rebuild the motor, put new headers on, injectors, supercharge it with a lotus supercharger/turbo it, and some other mods) or do I just save up and get something like a BRZ?

A faster car is not JUST faster, but has been built to put speed to the ground, to break, to handle, to be reliable (to a point).
I live the idea of building a one off, personal car. But, if speed is the sole intension a fast car with the supporting/surrounding atteibues is far suppetior.
All that aside, if you do it I love to see pics of it! Lol

Yooo my man's you and I think the same as far as wanting to have the fastest rolla. I've heard the Elise uses the same engine as our but the internals are obviously performance grade. An engine swap could be a nice place to start. I've also heard a lot of people talking about 2.0L engines are like the best for the 4 cylinder tier cars. And looking around id say it's pretty true. The Genesis coupes, the frs/86, brz, the a4, I'm drawing a blank on the rest but 2.0 is proving it self on the market so that could be a consideration. Now here's a silly question is your rolla cvt or manual. I ask because supposed posted by another member in another boosting thread said, our cvt can hold 40lbs of boost that's insane but if true turbokits has a complete package for our engine trim for about 4k sometimes they have it on sale for lesser, and the kit comes with upgrade options too. Honestly once I get my job with the police department is when I'm gonna start my project. Nj has a rule u work where u live and our precinct where I live is literally across the way so I wont have the need for a car while I'm having the work done. So yeah bro definitely do what you want and there is no polite way of saying this but respectfully fuck our other rolla Bros that say get a faster car I say wow the world and build a badass rolla like back in the day when toyota gave a damn about car enthusiasts.

Yooo my man's you and I think the same as far as wanting to have the fastest rolla. I've heard the Elise uses the same engine as our but the internals are obviously performance grade. An engine swap could be a nice place to start. I've also heard a lot of people talking about 2.0L engines are like the best for the 4 cylinder tier cars. And looking around id say it's pretty true. The Genesis coupes, the frs/86, brz, the a4, I'm drawing a blank on the rest but 2.0 is proving it self on the market so that could be a consideration. Now here's a silly question is your rolla cvt or manual. I ask because supposed posted by another member in another boosting thread said, our cvt can hold 40lbs of boost that's insane but if true turbokits has a complete package for our engine trim for about 4k sometimes they have it on sale for lesser, and the kit comes with upgrade options too. Honestly once I get my job with the police department is when I'm gonna start my project. Nj has a rule u work where u live and our precinct where I live is literally across the way so I wont have the need for a car while I'm having the work done. So yeah bro definitely do what you want and there is no polite way of saying this but respectfully fuck our other rolla Bros that say get a faster car I say wow the world and build a badass rolla like back in the day when toyota gave a damn about car enthusiasts.
I got a CVT. MWR, Monkey Wrench Racing, told me that they have a turbo kit already made for the 11th gen Rolla

A faster car is not JUST faster, but has been built to put speed to the ground, to break, to handle, to be reliable (to a point).
I live the idea of building a one off, personal car. But, if speed is the sole intension a fast car with the supporting/surrounding atteibues is far suppetior.
All that aside, if you do it I love to see pics of it! Lol
I agree, before adding power you should always upgrade brakes and suspension first. Power should be last.

In my opinion .. if u love you car so much like i do .. u should do something unique and special .. i have a 2015 toyota corolla, when i started working on her look .. everybody start to laugh and no one gave me support .. but now everyone knows me because of my car and because i didn't give up on her neither on my goal .. So much more power (turbo, AWD, engine ..) and look (widebody, interiour, everything) are about to be done . Just give time and addiction and u'll be so happy with what u've done .. Do Something Special ! And corolla is the first step !

Attachments

So inspirational .. finally i found someone who thinks the way i do !

Sadly, outside of spending ridiculous $ to modify it. if you truly "love speed", you made a mistake buying an 11th Gen Corolla. Cut your losses and find something that will fit your wants. Why not wait for the Yaris GRMN, that should be a very nice, factory engineered, hothatch.

Last edited: