My light shaking issue

hello this is my first post on the Toyota forums, in the past I’ve been good about solving my own problems by using others people posts but I’m pretty stumped here...
2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus

4 months ago I had low tread on the tires I bought with the vehicles nearly a year ago.. I was on a budget and hit a local tire shop my coworkers(drivers) also use. Picked up 2 middle tier tires for 89$ a pop including install..

Shortly after this I began experiencing a very brutal shake at highway speeds (65-75mph) only when accelerating the vehicle... as soon as I stepped off the throttle and/or passed 80 it would dissipate.

Took it to the local tire shop for shits and giggles (I vaguely researched my issue and learned tirods can commonly cause shaking at certain speeds) they recommended a tirods end replacement and all 4 tires. When I questioned them cuz I just purchased two new tires not long ago he took me out and we turned the wheel and inspected and sure as shit they were pretty bare

Deciding I got robbed on the cheapo tires, I bit the bullet and bout 4 new Falcon tires and a tirod with install all for 650$ I felt it was a fair price and agreed praying it would fix my shaking symptom.

It didn’t.
In fact it had no affect, not slightly better, not worse

I brought It back to the tire shop and they told me a bent rim was responsible for my shaking (I had doubts because I knew and emphasized that it only occurred while accelerating the vehicle, thinking if it was a bent wheel/warped tire it would be consistent shaking) but I saw a lot of curb rash on the rim they were pointing at so I bought a new oem wheel on eBay and got it replaced..

SAME EXACT SHAKING
NO BETTER NO WORSE

Mind you I now have 3 plastidipped oem rims and 1 black and gray oem corolla rim

..frustrating.

New store

I did some research, now a bit more extensive, and deemed that my cv axles were worn but with no experience on newer cars(mostly worked<by worked I mean oil changes and lights, signals) on an old 2000 civic ek in the past) I decided to let professionals handle it, as it’s a very time consuming job...
they agreed with me, worn axles, lots of play..
They also mentioned that my rotors and pads were bad (I’ve been feeling pulsation while breaking at highway speeds) so I decided to make it a bundle..

2 brand new cv axles + front pads and rotors + install all for 800 and also financed me

Again I thought this was average, if not fair for a private mechanic shop.

I dropped it off before going to vacation and when I got back I was happy to pick up my car and proud to say the symptom was gone. I could drive my 2015 Corolla that I pay 490$ a month + recently invested 1500$ on the highway again!!! Yay

But i picked up an entirely new symptom..
the same kind of shaking now at 20-25 mph only much more faint than the obnoxious shaking of my entire cabin at highway speeds..

Most would probably ride on this issue but as a car guy I was furious that my car still had issues..

I brought it back a second time and had him see what else could be wrong or see if the axles he put on were faulty...

After he called saying my car issue was fixed, coming back again and seeing my new tire in the front instead of back I guessed he did everything to get rid of the problem, and naturally was skeptical it was even gone .. he took me for a ride I felt a very very faint shake at 20 mph but after crushing around it wasn’t shaking..

Now after 150 miles it seems to be faintly shaking EVERYTIME I HIT 20 mph... again faintly but I just paid 1500 to fix something that’s still broken..

Suggestions??? Explanations??
I’m thinking maybe when he ripped off the bad ones the first time he may have damaged a second component attached to the axles?? That are slowly eating the second sets of axles..

Never let a tire shop perform services other than alignment and tires. Take it to a qualified mechanic. From what I read, they are basically using the shotgun approach at your expense. I would take them to small claims court for fraud.

Suggestions??? Explanations??
I’m thinking maybe when he ripped off the bad ones the first time he may have damaged a second component attached to the axles?? That are slowly eating the second sets of axles..
Pay off all financial repair bills (this will help your credit score). Do NOT do any more repairs till this task is COMPLETED!

Wendy

My 2014 Corolla LE experiences very faint shaking I notice most when idling. And then twice- out of nowhere- it would suddenly shake so bad and slow almost like when you're in the wrong gear on a manual and are about to stall out. Each time that happened, the lights all came on including the TRAC so my autozone pulled codes and both times it was my 4th cylinder misfiring. I replaced all 4 ignition coils the first time. I replaced the spark plugs the second time and then checked and 4th clyinder was still misfiring so I moved it to the 3rd which then showed misfiring so I replaced that one and it resolved. HOWEVER, it has very faint shaking again, similar to when it did after this happened the first time, like a warning for when it was going to happen the second time. So I'm not sure if this is useful info for you or not. The shaking so so bad, my gas pedal leg and arms were exhausted from the cautious drive home from work (where it happened). Also, I had to put it into park at every light for fear of stalling out (that helps just a tiny bit). So I'm driving around now with an extra ignition coil and my 10mm socket to be prepared.

Never let a tire shop perform services other than alignment and tires. Take it to a qualified mechanic. From what I read, they are basically using the shotgun approach at your expense. I would take them to small claims court for fraud.
The tire shop only performed oil change alignment balance new tires and switched wheels over